+ Visit Preston North End FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Oh Deary me

Quote Originally Posted by gardsPNE View Post
    stop banging on about supposedly dirty Preston, your just trying to pass the mantle on from Dirty Leeds and its just not going to stick. Arsenal were not cr*p first half we were just too good for them We played the same way against the Wendies and played them off the park for the whole game. Just unlucky in conceding late goals. I am liking the football we are playing though and looking forward to brighton on Saturday.
    A big thank you to PNE for beating Brighton - only two yellow cards, there again beckford will be back soon looking for his hattrick of cards :-) do you think he will get a game again?

Quote Originally Posted by CalverleyBoy View Post
    A big thank you to PNE for beating Brighton - only two yellow cards, there again beckford will be back soon looking for his hattrick of cards :-) do you think he will get a game again?
    Yeah we did you a massive favour and your certainly looking to charge down both Newcastle and Brighton. Personally I wouldn't play Beckford yet and for the next few games I wouldn't even put him on the bench to make an example of him. I would see how we do the next few weeks before considering him and then review

Clarets progress to the next round of the cup,whilst Burnsley get lashed by the lashers with a 121st minute winner ..

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Clarets progress to the next round of the cup,whilst Burnsley get lashed by the lashers with a 121st minute winner ..
    So it's bastids v Lashers, take ya pick Alfi on that one. I see you lot have the Brizzles at home in the next round and Leeds have feckin Sutton Utd.

So it's bastids v Lashers, take ya pick Alfi on that one. I see you lot have the Brizzles at home in the next round and Leeds have feckin Sutton Utd.
    And PNE will get to watch from the Great Room :-) I don't like drawing non league teams they always have a clown who is out to make a name and usually injures someone on the way.

[QUOTE=CalverleyBoy;38404074]And PNE will get to watch from the Great Room :-) I don't like drawing non league teams they always have a clown who is out to make a name and usually injures someone on the way.[/QUOT

I know what you mean with non league and obviously they are well up for it and Sutton Utd are well famous for their FA Cup shockers.

We have important business against the Tractor Boys and hopefully another 3pts bagged and move ever closer to the play-offs.

[QUOTE=gardsPNE;38411359]
    And PNE will get to watch from the Great Room :-) I don't like drawing non league teams they always have a clown who is out to make a name and usually injures someone on the way.[/QUOT

I know what you mean with non league and obviously they are well up for it and Sutton Utd are well famous for their FA Cup shockers.

We have important business against the Tractor Boys and hopefully another 3pts bagged and move ever closer to the play-offs.
    I suspect you will sneak 3 points from Ipswich, if you don't I think you can forget the play offs i think they may become the reserve for a grand Yorkshire event - Us, Barnsley, Hudders and Sheffield. Obviously i would like to see Brighton or Newcastle fade away to mid table but in reality I doubt it will happen. Barnsley have to be favourites to beat Rotherham.

[QUOTE=CalverleyBoy;38412355]

I suspect you will sneak 3 points from Ipswich, if you don't I think you can forget the play offs i think they may become the reserve for a grand Yorkshire event - Us, Barnsley, Hudders and Sheffield. Obviously i would like to see Brighton or Newcastle fade away to mid table but in reality I doubt it will happen. Barnsley have to be favourites to beat Rotherham.
    Agree I can't see anything else but a Barnsley win. It would be nice to see Newcastle drop into the play-offs mind you as they think this leagues p1ss easy but I am hoping they have another mini slump and give Reading or you lot a shot at them. Did I say Leeds a shot at automatic, I'm losing it

[QUOTE=gardsPNE;38412557]

Agree I can't see anything else but a Barnsley win. It would be nice to see Newcastle drop into the play-offs mind you as they think this leagues p1ss easy but I am hoping they have another mini slump and give Reading or you lot a shot at them. Did I say Leeds a shot at automatic, I'm losing it
    We slipped up against Barnsley and that may cost us in the long run - the bigger slip was losing to both Newcastle and Brighton before Xmas.

[QUOTE=CalverleyBoy;38413375]

We slipped up against Barnsley and that may cost us in the long run - the bigger slip was losing to both Newcastle and Brighton before Xmas.
    Newcastle would have been nice to sneak the points off um but there ya go. Brighton are a tough side and play some nice stuff and are hard to beat. I think this season they will stay the course and finish as Champions but I just wish that little sh1t Knockeart would stay on his feet and stop exaggerating fouls. He is a class player and doesn't need to do that sort of thing looking to get his fellow Pros in trouble.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)