+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Payet running scared

Payet running scared

Refusing to face the mighty Eagles, the modern day footballer is a disgrace. All that money, playing the game we love and yet they throw their toys out of the pram at the first opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by davee59 View Post
    Refusing to face the mighty Eagles, the modern day footballer is a disgrace. All that money, playing the game we love and yet they throw their toys out of the pram at the first opportunity.
    Not surprised he running scared David

Well done to Bilic for saying he's not going to play him or let him train with the team..He's on 125,000 a week and a lot longer contract than the other players ... Bilic says he's not going to to select him until he decides he wants to play for West Ham.. He also stated he's let all the squad down with his childish attitude .. How he can refuse to play is beyond he when he's under contract,if I was Bilic I would stop his wages whilst he wasn't playing and fine him heavily ..

Shocking attitude eh.. proper winds me up when they start giving it the big one like this.. get your head down and play out ya skin is the best way if you want away.

Bilić put a lot of trust in him
    I believe the spoit one has had his head turned by his agent by the looks of it.
    I think he is under contract until 2021 so it will be interesting to see how west ham deals with this matter.

Quote Originally Posted by trickydick View Post
    Bilić put a lot of trust in him
    I believe the spoit one has had his head turned by his agent by the looks of it.
    I think he is under contract until 2021 so it will be interesting to see how west ham deals with this matter.
    This is the problem eh Trick, sodding agents n all that.. it seems he's not prepared to fight when things ain't going that well, tbh I'd sell him for a huge profit and get someone who is prepared to fight.

Quote Originally Posted by dazzyowen View Post
    This is the problem eh Trick, sodding agents n all that.. it seems he's not prepared to fight when things ain't going that well, tbh I'd sell him for a huge profit and get someone who is prepared to fight.
    Tending to agree with you Dazzy,it's a shame though when players are allowed to dictate terms when they have signed a contract and taken huge wages..Their agents are the scum of the earth as well..

Quote Originally Posted by dazzyowen View Post
    I think West Ham paid around £11 Million for him and his huge wages.
    If they can get a profit on him then get rid as soon as possible.

It's funny but on The *********** site, last season he was the best player ever to have played for West Ham since xxxxx and who ever comes to mind....now he is the biggest knut ever to have worn their shirt.
    We only know what is reported by the gutter press, we don't know Payet's side of the story.

Brady 'here's a new contract'

Payet 'I need to know the club matches my ambition'

Brady 'we bidding on loads of great players new stadium we going to do well in Europe and win the prem'

He been lied to the manager lied to the fans lied to, the smut peddlers are taking another club to its knees. But people think it's the player?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast