+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Steve- No discussion with the Board about current predicament!

Steve- No discussion with the Board about current predicament!

SD just said just on P&G.

So what are they all on? Must be something!

I have just heard his comments on the radio and cannot believe what he said but he appears a dead man walking who is just waiting for the pay off that will see him leave . Even on the radio Graham Mcgary and peter Morse both indicated that his time was up which I have not heard them say before

Everything is pointing to the club joining the National League fixture list next season unless some drastic steps are not taken to try and rectify the clubs shortcomings. This includes bringing in a new Manager and using the transfer window to bring in some experienced players to strengthen the team where it is clear it is needed. I would hope that the club will re-assess the ratio of academy players to more experienced players in building a team.

We think the board would have acted in the middle of last season and look what happened and what the points tally was and so here we are again and so will they wait until we are in the bottom 6 say and then argue we are not actually in the bottom 2? What the board are clearly missing is its not just losing, its the way we are losing and the dire football that fans are ringing in about the whole time but what's the betting that ANY director and especially the major shareholder laugh or cry that none of them log on to any social media site. Dario said he doesn't and so the chance is that none of the others do either. I suspect they would only act if a 1000 fans stayed behind after the games and shouted "Board OUT"! But you will note that they erect barriers to try and stop that...The directors have all left by that time anyway...

Does any of them frequent the bar after games nowadays so that fans can speak with them?

I agree that any protest must be directed at the directors as its clear for all to see that the manager will not fall on his sword and they are the ones that employ him and can sack him. I suggest chants about there lack of decision making will hit home to those at the top. The barriers are there because fans can walk in front of the area were the teams are sat and could possibly confront players and officials in that area

Don't know whether anyone noticed but SD referred to JB as 'John' in his interview and that sounds a bit too cosy for my liking as would never dream of calling the top man anything but Mr or Sir....But maybe that is clutching at straws but it does make sacking someone more dificult if they are bosom pals as well....

Don't know whether anyone noticed but SD referred to JB as 'John' in his interview and that sounds a bit too cosy for my liking as would never dream of calling the top man anything but Mr or Sir....But maybe that is clutching at straws but it does make sacking someone more dificult if they are bosom pals as well....

The barriers are not in front of the AWAY players area as fans can leave from the main stand centre of pitch by the stairs and go in front of them but they are on the right hand side where the home players are and also right in front of the directors box which I think is the real reason ie to stop fans congregating there after the match calling for resignations..But at the end of the day, fans can only stop going OR buying tickets as the Board takes no notice...and as most of them are ancient, they can't be that bothered either way..

The barriers are not in front of the AWAY players area as fans can leave from the main stand centre of pitch by the stairs and go in front of them but they are on the right hand side where the home players are and also right in front of the directors box which I think is the real reason ie to stop fans congregating there after the match calling for resignations..Maybe you are thinking of the barriers where the players and officials leave the pitch? But at the end of the day, fans can only stop going OR buying tickets as the Board takes no notice...and as most of them are ancient, they can't be that bothered either way..

It does not matter how much we talk about the issues at the club as no one from the club appears to read the comments and act upon them .
    We just appear to be going around in circles and getting no answers.

We need to come up with a new way to let the board know our feelings and frustrations on how the club is been run.

I would like to see the Chairman come onto the radio and give us some information on how the club is been run but i doubt he will do this . I for one have decided not to attend the next few games at home as my own way of telling the club I am not happy , Will this stand by me come to there attention - I doubt it but its all I can do .

To me it's all well and good to stick by a manager when he's showing improvement and at the start of this season that was the case, but when we're turning out these lacklustre performances and to exaserbate things the deeper issues behind his tenure (youth development , transfer policy) aren't improving there's only one thing to do.

Lower than 10th is failure this season , Davis is verging on disaster.