+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Now That Buc And Stewarty Have Phucked Off In The Huff...

Quote Originally Posted by Higgins09 View Post
    Absolutely not but I've snared the Dingwall kid well and good!
    Still cuts deep.

Magic

Quote Originally Posted by Higgins09 View Post
    Sadly people like you, with a distinct lack of intellectual capacity, were trusted with the vote.

That's why this country is fecked.
    Have to agree with that. Referenda are a bad idea.
    Scotland is still part of the Union.
    Britain is out of the EU.
    Trump is President.

Don't let idiots vote - it never ends well...

Quote Originally Posted by JackSnakes View Post
    Have to agree with that. Referenda are a bad idea.
    Scotland is still part of the Union.
    Britain is out of the EU.
    Trump is President.

Don't let idiots vote - it never ends well...
    For some it seems it's only a bad idea when the vote doesn't go the way you wanted it to.

I never voted for BREXIT but don't phuckin greet aboot it...

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    For some it seems it's only a bad idea when the vote doesn't go the way you wanted it to.

I never voted for BREXIT but don't phuckin greet aboot it...
    Not really an attempt to get personal but it is just generally a bad idea. Many human beings - the majority probably - can be swayed from the path of common sense by effective grandstanding from charismatic people.
    The Brexit thing was just unbelievable - a protest vote that went too far. Even the best that frog-faced prlck, Farage, was hoping for was a result close enough to enable them to make some noise about a genuine percentage of the population wanting change. Now we have a prime minister determined to take the whole country into financial ruin because they little Englanders who are happy to sit on their fat erses claiming benefits don't want a few Poles over here.
    I'm actually surprised you're not greetin about Brexit since it seems to have been a mirror image of the indyref - only in this occasion the majority decided that the economic disaster that would befall them was worth it to "get their country back". The English may not have any brains but they have the courage at least.
    The majority of people are fools and should not be entrusted with decisions of such magnitude.
    To boil it down a bit, my next door neighbour is a geordie drug pusher in his 60's who appears never to have worked, pretends to be disabled, and has fathered numerous fat useless offspring who brag about their next court appearance on a regular basis. There are more of them than there are of us. This referendum put an extremely important decision about my future and my family's future squarely in the lap of these fkn chavvy peasants.
    I repeat, they are not a good idea.

England is a nasty little country full of wannabe pavement dancers, racist to the core.

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    England is a nasty little country full of wannabe pavement dancers, racist to the core.
    Remember thon hertz fan billy the pavement dancing fud who used to post here? What a roaster he was.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)