+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Now That Buc And Stewarty Have Phucked Off In The Huff...

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    Clearly bodie doesn't speak to anyone in Dundee, only those in tory-dominated Montrose.
    Wife's family from Dundee agree with me

Quote Originally Posted by supernotts5891 View Post
    This fred is bookmarked ya knut, I know who is going to look the knut again come may we have just been taken over today and have a highly experienced manager at the helm. I got in touch with the owner yesterday about my concerns about the lack of away tickets we get to games and he said ' SuperNotts5891, thanks for raising this up with me. unfortunately we are the biggest club in this league and while I appreciate we have thousands of fans who attend each away game, there are clubs in this division who will only allow so many away fans to cut the policing costs. I have looked at the fixture list and have asked the crewe chairman if he would be willing for us loyal Magpies to fill his ground for them and allow us to help them out financially. I also asked him if he did not think that was fair on the home fans, we could play the match at the club all there fans support, stoke city.Thanks SuperNotts5891, I'm an avid follower of you on scotland mad'

I love our new chairman already
    I wish Nigel's like you, England_Fister and Timmydice would beat it to a nigel diddy league forum, it would make the air a lot cleaner

Quote Originally Posted by Bodie80 View Post
    There is no reason to have another referendum as we had one in 2014 that was won fairly and squarely.Unfortunately our useless and selfish government and also some staunch Natioanlaists cannot accept the result and therefore the people that live in Scotland are suffering. Even ex SNP MSPs are now saying let's move on.
    And thankfully I do not know many people at all with these separatist selfish views and at last these people are getting less and less.
    Every day something comes out about how bad the SNP are doing at theor job in every sector. Do you not think its about time they concentrated on getting these things better than asking time on keeping threatening us with another referendum ? The chunts use any excuse they can to threaten us with this. They really are a repulsive party
    Any chance you can move on. From this political shyte at least. The dabs are available to be laughed at now Doctor DOOOOON has showed his ugly puss

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    Any chance you can move on. From this political shyte at least. The dabs are available to be laughed at now Doctor DOOOOON has showed his ugly puss
    I, let's move on

Looks like there could be major troubles ahead at the dump especially when they do not get promoted .
    GDSDD

Doctor DOOOOOOOOOOOOOON shows up a week after the latest pumping for the dooon diddy dabs, full of rage, still, that is mana from Angus

Quote Originally Posted by Bodie80 View Post
    There is no reason to have another referendum as we had one in 2014 that was won fairly and squarely.Unfortunately our useless and selfish government and also some staunch Natioanlaists cannot accept the result and therefore the people that live in Scotland are suffering. Even ex SNP MSPs are now saying let's move on.
    And thankfully I do not know many people at all with these separatist selfish views and at last these people are getting less and less.
    Every day something comes out about how bad the SNP are doing at theor job in every sector. Do you not think its about time they concentrated on getting these things better than asking time on keeping threatening us with another referendum ? The chunts use any excuse they can to threaten us with this. They really are a repulsive party
    I have never voted SNP in my life but I consider myself savvy enough to understand that at the independence referendum I wasn't voting for the SNP. It's a shame that many others didn't understand that.

However the end result was that No won and as a believer in democracy I accept that however it would be gracious of those who voted No to admit that the conditions they were offered to vote No haven't been met.

Quote Originally Posted by Higgins09 View Post
    I have never voted SNP in my life but I consider myself savvy enough to understand that at the independence referendum I wasn't voting for the SNP. It's a shame that many others didn't understand that.

However the end result was that No won and as a believer in democracy I accept that however it would be gracious of those who voted No to admit that the conditions they were offered to vote No haven't been met.
    No 'conditions were offered to vote No'.

The SNP didn't make the case for independence.

The SNP were the only mainstream political party who wanted independence.

A vote for independence was a vote for them.

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    No 'conditions were offered to vote No'.

The SNP didn't make the case for independence.

The SNP were the only mainstream political party who wanted independence.

A vote for independence was a vote for them.
    Sadly people like you, with a distinct lack of intellectual capacity, were trusted with the vote.

That's why this country is fecked.

Quote Originally Posted by Higgins09 View Post
    Sadly people like you, with a distinct lack of intellectual capacity, were trusted with the vote.

That's why this country is fecked.
    Phuckin beelin

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    Phuckin beelin
    Absolutely not but I've snared the Dingwall kid well and good!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)