+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Now That Buc And Stewarty Have Phucked Off In The Huff...

Clearly bodie doesn't speak to anyone in Dundee, only those in tory-dominated Montrose.

Clearly tittydice doesn't speak to anyone in Dundee, only those in tory-dominated Es***.

Oh look, it's the gayboi who searches for my posts on a daily basis so he can gay-stalk me. That's great ... yawn

The Larkhall Arms must be quiet tonight, walloper on another posting frenzy

Quote Originally Posted by England_First View Post
    Have you got the directions sorted for Chester and Wrexham next season?
    yeah, I'm off to see family there in spring ya phucking knut

Quote Originally Posted by Bodie80 View Post
    High opinion of yourself and also think you know everyone else's opinion On your own then
    when I'm communicating with utter knuts like you, It's only right to have an high opinion of myself compared to you

Quote Originally Posted by supernotts5891 View Post
    yeah, I'm off to see family there in spring ya phucking knut
    That post stinks of non-league, I wonder if we will be the team that sends you down, hope the 250 away you bring don't get the hump if we do

Quote Originally Posted by England_First View Post
    That post stinks of non-league, I wonder if we will be the team that sends you down, hope the 250 away you bring don't get the hump if we do
    This fred is bookmarked ya knut, I know who is going to look the knut again come may we have just been taken over today and have a highly experienced manager at the helm. I got in touch with the owner yesterday about my concerns about the lack of away tickets we get to games and he said ' SuperNotts5891, thanks for raising this up with me. unfortunately we are the biggest club in this league and while I appreciate we have thousands of fans who attend each away game, there are clubs in this division who will only allow so many away fans to cut the policing costs. I have looked at the fixture list and have asked the crewe chairman if he would be willing for us loyal Magpies to fill his ground for them and allow us to help them out financially. I also asked him if he did not think that was fair on the home fans, we could play the match at the club all there fans support, stoke city.Thanks SuperNotts5891, I'm an avid follower of you on scotland mad'

I love our new chairman already

when I'm communicating with utter knuts like you, It's only right to have an high opinion of myself compared to you
    You call that communicating, you really don't have a phucking clue.

This fred is bookmarked ya knut, I know who is going to look the knut again come may we have just been taken over today and have a highly experienced manager at the helm. I got in touch with the owner yesterday about my concerns about the lack of away tickets we get to games and he said ' SuperNotts5891, thanks for raising this up with me. unfortunately we are the biggest club in this league and while I appreciate we have thousands of fans who attend each away game, there are clubs in this division who will only allow so many away fans to cut the policing costs. I have looked at the fixture list and have asked the crewe chairman if he would be willing for us loyal Magpies to fill his ground for them and allow us to help them out financially. I also asked him if he did not think that was fair on the home fans, we could play the match at the club all there fans support, stoke city.Thanks SuperNotts5891, I'm an avid follower of you on scotland mad'

I love our new chairman already
    Point proven

Quote Originally Posted by Higgins09 View Post
    Perhaps if you hadn't distanced yourself from people who didn't agree with you, you would have heard from people who don't accept the result for the reasons that have been described here many times, albeit in a cut-and-paste way.
    There is no reason to have another referendum as we had one in 2014 that was won fairly and squarely.Unfortunately our useless and selfish government and also some staunch Natioanlaists cannot accept the result and therefore the people that live in Scotland are suffering. Even ex SNP MSPs are now saying let's move on.
    And thankfully I do not know many people at all with these separatist selfish views and at last these people are getting less and less.
    Every day something comes out about how bad the SNP are doing at theor job in every sector. Do you not think its about time they concentrated on getting these things better than asking time on keeping threatening us with another referendum ? The chunts use any excuse they can to threaten us with this. They really are a repulsive party

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)