+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Lower Leagues Hike

Decent game 4-0 Cove so all but over, far better team and the baldy number 10 is good. The social club was busy before hand i was in early so managed a couple pints. Pie was average. Good day oot, grabbed a dominos pizza for way hame and a couple Camden Hells beers te wash it doon we.

Quote Originally Posted by Pauldolski10 View Post
    Decent game 4-0 Cove so all but over, far better team and the baldy number 10 is good. The social club was busy before hand i was in early so managed a couple pints. Pie was average. Good day oot, grabbed a dominos pizza for way hame and a couple Camden Hells beers te wash it doon we.
    Was it a steak pie?

Should have went to Aldi to stock up on Williams Brothers beers. Decent selection. All I ever set foot in there for. Cheap as f@ck too

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Was it a steak pie?

Should have went to Aldi to stock up on Williams Brothers beers. Decent selection. All I ever set foot in there for. Cheap as f@ck too

Nay sure if av tried a Williams Brother beer, tesco was getting rid of the Camden Hells for 70p a tin so took advantage. I asked for a steak pie, i paid for a steak pie but im sure it was mince.

Nay sure if av tried a Williams Brother beer, tesco was getting rid of the Camden Hells for 70p a tin so took advantage. I asked for a steak pie, i paid for a steak pie but im sure it was mince.
    You are missing out on 7 Giraffes min

Jesus f@cked up when he turned water into wine. It should have been 7 Giraffes

Not long home, Cove were by far fitter and the score flattered Spartans, hopefully my own team dependant , I’ll manage the next home tie via Blue Brazil

SF

Look demented in that photo

You ken this ground collecting malarkey is getting a wee bit daft when you are travelling 65 mile to watch juniors

This is not technically part of the Lower League Hike. Its the new "go to everyone who has won the Junior Scotttish Cup in my lifetime" hike

Carnoustie Panmure 4-3 Hill o'Beath Hawthorn

Great start to this hike. End to end, check. Goals, check. Heavy challenges, check.

So first stop was Laing Park to catch the Gowfers. SJC winners in 2003-04 and the closest at 65 miles away. Also Gary Kenneths home 3 years after he was deemed Scottish International quality(out of fitba but did end up at Skonto Riga after Panmure I just wikipediad him)

What a game. End to end first half and clear there would be goals. The opener coming from some bullish play from Panmures number 9 who bashed his way through half the HOBs team to lob the keeper with a wee toe after a ricochet of the last defender he sent packing. HOB were back in it quick sharp after a debateable goal. Debateable as in the locals thought it was a flukey cross gone wrong. I being neutral think it was deliberate as it was hit far too hard to be a cross. Left footed from 25 yards up the right hand wing hitting the left post/bar on the way in. Fluke or worldie? I say worldie. Not long after the Hobs went up 2-1 and at the time a deserved lead. Right on half time the Gowfers equalised through a second worldie of the game. cross field ball to the right hand side of the box hit on the half volley across the goal in of the post. This coming from an angle tighter than a dolphins butt.

HT and I was on the prowl for a badge for Pacbros immense Scottish non league collection. I ended up with 3 old dears racking about to find een in the club offi......I mean club dilapidated portacabin then one appeared. Much appreciated folks

Pretty much straight away HOB took the lead through their old grizzled number 9 who was a pretty intelligent player and I also think he's the manager going by a few signals to the bench I noticed. This then fired Carnoustie into action. The got the ball down and played some pretty good football and equalised and then followed up by taking the lead with ten minutes to go. By this point HOB gave up any ambition of winning or even drawing. The just put in some meaty fouls and basically lost it for the rest of the game racking up some a heap of yellows.

Very entertaining game for a fiver

17 teams to go (9 in bloody Ayrshire)
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 30-05-2018 at 10:40 PM.

Name:  central park.jpg
Views: 539
Size:  97.5 KB

Cowdenbeath 1 v 0 Cove Rangers

Sunny Fife today to the dive that is Central Park. Such a dive I loved it. Quirky place due to the race track and shear decrepitness of it. That's what makes it ace

Not much between the teams and not much to note in the game. The far side linesman was the talking point. Absolute walloper. F@cking terrible at his job. The offside against Megginson(who I would have fancied in the one on one with the keeper) was so far onside I even had a shout of disgust. Shocking decision but there were heaps more

The game looked certain to be 0-0 but the Blue Brazil scored with about 5 to go. Nae much of a spectacle. Was actually wanting a pen shoot out To note some of the Cowdenbeath players were carrying a f@cking hell of amount of timber. That's the first time I've ever seen Cowdenbeath only haven't seen Edinburgh City, Ayr United and Clyde now. Another thing to get on top of

Pleasure to meet you Vas min. Good to put a face to the dude. Cheers for the tunes much appreciated

Back to Fife tomorrow for East Fife v Forfar

Pacmin min ... is it you fa has the AFC man cave? .... if so, Ah might hae somethin ye can tak aff ma hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Name:  central park.jpg
Views: 539
Size:  97.5 KB

Cowdenbeath 1 v 0 Cove Rangers

Sunny Fife today to the dive that is Central Park. Such a dive I loved it. Quirky place due to the race track and shear decrepitness of it. That's what makes it ace

Not much between the teams and not much to note in the game. The far side linesman was the talking point. Absolute walloper. F@cking terrible at his job. The offside against Megginson(who I would have fancied in the one on one with the keeper) was so far onside I even had a shout of disgust. Shocking decision but there were heaps more

The game looked certain to be 0-0 but the Blue Brazil scored with about 5 to go. Nae much of a spectacle. Was actually wanting a pen shoot out To note some of the Cowdenbeath players were carrying a f@cking hell of amount of timber. That's the first time I've ever seen Cowdenbeath only haven't seen Edinburgh City, Ayr United and Clyde now. Another thing to get on top of

Pleasure to meet you Vas min. Good to put a face to the dude. Cheers for the tunes much appreciated

Back to Fife tomorrow for East Fife v Forfar
    Enjoy new bayview what a treat😂. The old stadium they had was a proper old fashioned ground with terracing all the way round. It’s now just one big stand and open sides. At least it’s the summer coz it’s a freezing cold hole in the winter. You should do the tourist thing and head to Anstruther for fish and chips after the game. No many luxury eateries in sunny methil by the sea!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    Pacmin min ... is it you fa has the AFC man cave? .... if so, Ah might hae somethin ye can tak aff ma hands.
    At last, the whereabouts of that jug-luggit little ****er’s ligament are revealed.

You could pass it roon the entire population of this site, and we can take it in turns to mak ligament broth. If I get my shottie on time, I might enter a sample at Keith Show.

Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast