+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Lower Leagues Hike

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    Pacmin min ... is it you fa has the AFC man cave? .... if so, Ah might hae somethin ye can tak aff ma hands.
    I believe Pacman already has a wife.

Nah thats nae me. I do have a fitba/music man cave but nae the full aberdeen one

Nae wife now though.

Quote Originally Posted by eastnuekdon View Post
    Enjoy new bayview what a treat��. The old stadium they had was a proper old fashioned ground with terracing all the way round. It’s now just one big stand and open sides. At least it’s the summer coz it’s a freezing cold hole in the winter. You should do the tourist thing and head to Anstruther for fish and chips after the game. No many luxury eateries in sunny methil by the sea!!!!!
    Im getting my tea cooked tonght but otherwise i may have done that

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Attachment 10360

Cowdenbeath 1 v 0 Cove Rangers

Sunny Fife today to the dive that is Central Park. Such a dive I loved it. Quirky place due to the race track and shear decrepitness of it. That's what makes it ace

Not much between the teams and not much to note in the game. The far side linesman was the talking point. Absolute walloper. F@cking terrible at his job. The offside against Megginson(who I would have fancied in the one on one with the keeper) was so far onside I even had a shout of disgust. Shocking decision but there were heaps more

The game looked certain to be 0-0 but the Blue Brazil scored with about 5 to go. Nae much of a spectacle. Was actually wanting a pen shoot out To note some of the Cowdenbeath players were carrying a f@cking hell of amount of timber. That's the first time I've ever seen Cowdenbeath only haven't seen Edinburgh City, Ayr United and Clyde now. Another thing to get on top of

Pleasure to meet you Vas min. Good to put a face to the dude. Cheers for the tunes much appreciated

Back to Fife tomorrow for East Fife v Forfar
    Good day oot Pacmin

The look on that lads face (wearing a Man ****ty top) when you shouted for that offside was class.

Cowden is like going to watch a game in somewhere like Zwickau in 1982 or maybe modern day backwater Moldova

Berwick had a similar feel when last there twenty years ago with that huge malt plant behind the ground and the fact it was a dreich day in November.

Fish supper in Ainster will hit you like a hammer nae change oot a tenner fir that ripping awf tourists imo

Enjoy Methil no a bad wee bar upstairs in the stand

So, come on guys, remind ma .... fa is it on here fa has the AFC man cave that we've seen pics o'?

So, come on guys, remind ma .... fa is it on here fa has the AFC man cave that we've seen pics o'?
    Name:  frf.jpg
Views: 317
Size:  95.6 KB

That's one of the walls in mine. Fitba/Music room.Dated photo as there is a Brescia,Atalanta and AC Milan scarf added

Name:  thumbnail.jpg
Views: 300
Size:  93.6 KB

East Fife 1 v 1 Forfar Athletic
    FA win 5-4 on pens

Good game today down in Methil. Far better than yesterdays serving

The whos who of Ab-Mad continued today as I spent the day with Rochred and his Grandson Ryan. Good dudes and the offer of hospitality was greatly appreciated. Shame I was getting my tea cooked for me already

Bayview is tidy. Obviously new but is very similar to the Rock in Dumbarton. Similar stand(colour scheme too), the views are also very similar with the town in one direction and a body of water on the other, with the Firth right next to it. Only difference being Bayview doesn't have a massive Rock peering down on it

The game itself was enjoyable. East Fife (now managed by Darren Young) were the better team from the start and played some good football. Very rarely took the ball off the deck. They also have a couple of good players with a clear man of the match in the big striker Kevin Smith. What an amount of ground that guy covers. They had a wee midfielder too who was decent but he faded when the numbers on the park changed.

East Fife took the lead on about five minutes and were the better team until a red that was nae a red happened(Ryan would disagree). High feet yes but the Forfar boy made the most and "Neymared" it and held his face when there was no contact at all. A booking at most. This obviously changed the dynamic of the game, for two reasons, one Forfar were allowed into the game and two the Bayview faithful got hilariously animated especially the indecipherable village idiot who pitched up on the seat next to Rochred. The guy was worth the tenner alone. Due to our seats being so close to the dugout we were in prime position for the tirade of abuse directed at Forfar manager Jim Weir. It was ace fun and Weir heard the lot and even made a "f@ck off ye greeting b@stards" rubbing of the eyes motion. He took the abuse but the Methil boys couldn't handle it back.

Back to the game Forfar scored right on half time with a well worked goal. The build up was good, the incidents that led to the ball going in was a bit calamitous but the lead up was decent. Also to be noted lower league linesman are sh@te. Both were at it today like the one yesterday. Must be a shortage and anyone can get the gig

Second half was ok, the Fifers plugged away Forfar created chances due to the space created by the extra man but only troubled the goal once.

So pens it was. Shame the score wasn't in reverse as I really did want East Fife 5 v Forfar 4. Ach well

Rochred you are a top dude. Total pleasure my good man. See you on Thursday for your Red Final

Quite fancy Clyde v Motherwell next week now (depends on Pac Jnr though)
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 22-07-2018 at 11:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Name:  frf.jpg
Views: 317
Size:  95.6 KB

That's one of the walls in mine. Fitba/Music room.Dated photo as there is a Brescia,Atalanta and AC Milan scarf added
    OK, that'll dae .... so, Ah hae this AFC fitba, signed by the season 16/17 squad ... includin Maddison, Alexander, Ryhun, Consi, PeePaw etc ....

Ah wis chuffed as **** when Ah won it in a raffle, chuffed tae hae it on display in ma very much musical man cave, but Ah'm haein a clear oot.

The ba could be daen wi a a wee pump-up, but itherwise, it's nivver been kicked, and in as good nick as Ah got it.

If yer needin it, gies a shout. Ah bide near the centre o' toon ... and generally free durin the wikk ... happy tae meet ye cental, and hand it ower .... if ye think ot's worth a pint, Ah'll nae refuse

OK, that'll dae .... so, Ah hae this AFC fitba, signed by the season 16/17 squad ... includin Maddison, Alexander, Ryhun, Consi, PeePaw etc ....

Ah wis chuffed as **** when Ah won it in a raffle, chuffed tae hae it on display in ma very much musical man cave, but Ah'm haein a clear oot.

The ba could be daen wi a a wee pump-up, but itherwise, it's nivver been kicked, and in as good nick as Ah got it.

If yer needin it, gies a shout. Ah bide near the centre o' toon ... and generally free durin the wikk ... happy tae meet ye cental, and hand it ower .... if ye think ot's worth a pint, Ah'll nae refuse
    Ill easily take that aff yer hands for a pint or ten. Theres definatley a space that would do nicely for it

Just noticed the Eric Morcame joke is actually "East Fife 4v Forfar 5". Always thought it was the other way round so i did get it. Decent

Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast