+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Lower Leagues Hike

A lot of them say, "under test" so how would that stand up in a court of law. If you're cruising down the road at 90 and get caught could you just say well they were only under test and might not be working????

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Are those average cameras live? I know they are permanent now but not sure if they are operational yet. It's that f*cker Humza Yousafs bright idea.
    Don't know if they work or not but I've never met anyone that's been caught by an average speed camera

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Don't know if they work or not but I've never met anyone that's been caught by an average speed camera
    Jonnythehorrorhobbitpig was caught between toon and Ellon. Should have banned the horrible c@nt

They go live in October. Something a bit funny about the whole thing. All requests to see the paperwork on the reasons for implementing average speed cameras have been refused as it is deemed "not in the public interest".

Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post
    A lot of them say, "under test" so how would that stand up in a court of law. If you're cruising down the road at 90 and get caught could you just say well they were only under test and might not be working????
    Hmmm. Surely you were only testing them as well then ?

It seems to me like Scotland has/is becoming a HUGE Nanny state. On some things. Ooh, speeding is MURDER. Always. Even on an empty road in the middle of nowhere, in the middle of the night.

Are Scottish roads SO more dangerous than the rest of the UK that it`s impossible to have one pint of beer and NOT kill somebody ? Yet, it`s still perfectly safe in England and Wales ? ( Sorry, no idea about safety in N.I. ?!! )

Mystified .

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    Hmmm. Surely you were only testing them as well then ?

It seems to me like Scotland has/is becoming a HUGE Nanny state. On some things. Ooh, speeding is MURDER. Always. Even on an empty road in the middle of nowhere, in the middle of the night.

Are Scottish roads SO more dangerous than the rest of the UK that it`s impossible to have one pint of beer and NOT kill somebody ? Yet, it`s still perfectly safe in England and Wales ? ( Sorry, no idea about safety in N.I. ?!! )

Mystified .
    Why are you mystified? It is all Mrs Krankie's fault, she is a loony left control freak who likes bossing people around.

Drinking anything before getting into a car makes you a f*cking @rse. That's not Krankies fault

Drinking anything before getting into a car makes you a f*cking @rse. That's not Krankies fault
    Ah well. That`s me telt .
    For the record , I don`t drink and drive. I`ll take the train / taxi if I want a drink.

I`d just like to know by how much RTAs have reduced since the new Law came in. The one where I can be legal in Carlisle , but banned from driving throughout the Uk, for a uniquely Scottish offence ?

40% of RTAs involve someone who`s had a drink. Might not be there fault, and they might not have been over the limit ( aye, the old one !! )
    But that means that 60% of RTAs involve completely sober people .

What are we doing about them ? Speed Bumps ?

You're always going to have RTAs for a number of reasons but you can take alcohol completely out the equation by not doing it. It's a choice. Nobody should be that desperate for a pint that they'll risk driving later. That's a f*cking @rse

You're always going to have RTAs for a number of reasons but you can take alcohol completely out the equation by not doing it. It's a choice. Nobody should be that desperate for a pint that they'll risk driving later. That's a f*cking @rse
    Yes. I see what you`ve done there.
    K.I.S.S.

Let`s move on. Sorry for diverting your thread about Lower League Away days Pac min !!

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast