+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Lower Leagues Hike

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    They go live in October. Something a bit funny about the whole thing. All requests to see the paperwork on the reasons for implementing average speed cameras have been refused as it is deemed "not in the public interest".

I don't drive out of town much these days but came up from Glasgow this morning.
    I was surprised to see that most of the old cameras had been taken away already.

Not in the public interest will mean that they can now prove that they never worked properly and are s'hitting themselves about having to pay everyone their fines back.

GET THE B'ASTARDS

RTA's

For f'uck sake lads, get a grip.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    RTA's

For f'uck sake lads, get a grip.
    i prefer RTJ's

How come every thread, no matter what the subject T&P...I mean Jupiter has to have a go at wee Krankie?

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    How come every thread, no matter what the subject T&P...I mean Jupiter has to have a go at wee Krankie?
    Ill change the subject back when i go to Borough Briggs

Borough Briggs ticked aff. Played there but never watched in the past.

Petrodid cup Elgin v Bray Wandererers. Nae much of a spectacle. 2-0 Elgin. Which pleased me as i canna stick oik and taff teams being allowed in. Weather was scorching, game was sh@te, Bray fans were sound, i was smashed come 10pm(first blow out in a long time) Thats about it

As Saturday fell through due to family reasons this was attempt two to attend the Strathclyde Homes.......I mean, the Dumbarton Football Stadium Sponsored by DL Cameron......I mean, The Bet Butler........I mean, the Cheaper Insurance.......I mean the YOUR Radio......F@ck it I went to The Rock

Dumbarton 1 v 4 Livingston

It occurred to me on the way down Last time I was in Dumbarton Mike Newell was bagging a hatrick at Boghead. It was also the only time I had been to Dumbarton

My host for the day Mason89 has mentioned a lot how good the surroundings are there. I have to agree. You have Castle looking down from the Dumbarton Rock, you have a good view of the town and you have a good view of the Leven meeting the Clyde. Its actually a shame you cant see the Castle and the Rock once you are in the ground as it would make a great photo. But sorry I still put Claggan at Fort William ahead in terms of aesthetics

After a couple of beers at the nearby bowling club and some appreciation for Derek McInnes we headed over. As far as entertainment goes this was worth the money. Dumbarton took the lead through a blood good half volleyed finish from Hearts loanee Alaistair Roy. This turned out to be the only time Neil Alexander in the Livi goal dived in the game. Livi were in control most of the game. There fist goal was calamity keeping at its best. The keeper Gallacher came out to catch a cross that was "bread and butter" but he dropped it, when he tried to recover it he inexplicably nutmegged himself leaving a tap in to an empty net.(Worth a look on YouTube, its hilarious) Livi then went on to take a deserved lead pretty much on the half.

Second half The Sons tried to shake things up by bringing on Christian Nade, literally the earth was shaking when he jogged on the pitch . He is half man half walrus. What a fat c@nt. Anyway it mad no difference, Livingston went 3-1 up, again the keeper was poor. It was game over and the Sons diehards started to shuffle out. 4-1 came through a neat finish from Robinson(only scorers name I caught for Meadowbank). There was a chance to make it 5 from the pen spot but the useless Gallacher pulled of a great save at his right hand post. This does not count as redeeming himself as you can never come back from that first goal. Then it was time for some calamity outfield play from a ex Hun who seemed to just have a feely and got him self booked twice in the last minute for silly pointless fouls. So he was sent packing and bizarrely applauded of the pitch........for being a total fud. I didn't understand it.

Good game for the neutral maybe nae so much for Mason though. A ground ive never been too ticked off ,5 goals, a pen miss, a red card, hilarious calamity goal keeping, Christain Nade being the fattest, slowest most cumbersome player ive seen in a long time, having a wee dig at Alan Archibald about tomorrow (he was sitting next to us) and a team who employs Ian Durrant getting pumped. Totally worth it

Mason, it was a pleasure pal and you are more than welcome for a Highland League game. Geez a shout

Glad you enjoyed it! A nice example of how sh1t football can be every bit as entertaining as good football. I’ll fire up the highlights so folk can have a laugh at the keeper & how fat Nade is.

Nice to put a face to the name. I’ll give you a shout for a highland league game

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    A nice example of how sh1t football can be every bit as entertaining as good football.e
    Thats perfectly put

Any help would be much appreciated

I'm heading to Starks Park tonight. 2 questions

1)is it easy to park near?

2) is there a boozer near by?

I believe this will be my first visit to Kircaldy in my life. Got round most of the grounds that have been in the Prem in my days of Dons watching but Starks passed me by (also see Livi and Hamilton who I'm always offshore for)

Cheers in advance

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast