+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Lower Leagues Hike

I got barred from the Stirling Uni halls of residence in the 90s, partly because of a massive shyte that was left in the middle of the car park.

Wasn’t mine

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I got barred from the Stirling Uni halls of residence in the 90s, partly because of a massive shyte that was left in the middle of the car park.

Wasn’t mine
    Were you there on a Wednesday night?

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Were you there on a Wednesday night?
    Honestly can’t remember. We knew the guy who booked the bands for the student union in the mid 90s. There was about 20 folk out & it was a complete disaster. Fighting, pissing in the halls, police out lifting a couple & the aforementioned car park shyte.

The wee old janitor guy went to give all our names to the police but thankfully we’d all been signed in under the name ‘Dick’ which was pretty close to be fair

Quote Originally Posted by mason89 View Post
    honestly can’t remember. We knew the guy who booked the bands for the student union in the mid 90s. There was about 20 folk out & it was a complete disaster. Fighting, pissing in the halls, police out lifting a couple & the aforementioned car park shyte.

The wee old janitor guy went to give all our names to the police but thankfully we’d all been signed in under the name ‘dick’ which was pretty close to be fair
    mc xxx?

mc xxx?
    It was a guy called Phil. Nice chap, St.Johnstone fan. My mate & his sister were pally

mc xxx?
    In a world of confusion, sound of the total confusion. We're taking you higher, gonna set your soul on fire.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    In a world of confusion, sound of the total confusion. We're taking you higher, gonna set your soul on fire.
    Nice one

Sacked off Broadwood on Friday in preperation for this early start. Felt weird being on the train from Inverurie speaking to Dons fans en route to Easter Road when i complete with a carryoot in a Dons club shop bag explaining we were away to Stirling Albion and nae Hibs. Even the taxi driver was a bitty baffled. But in my quest to conquer Scottish fitba Forthbank needed to be done

The ground its self is tidier than i thought it would be. As far as bottom tier fitba goes its a nice ground. It also has a very bonnie view of the hills.

But the fitba was horrific. My pal claims its the worst game hes ever seen. I would disagree in my days but it was f@cking terrible. 3-0 the Binos but it deserved to be 0-0. It was definatley the worst game ive seen on my Lower League Hike but not the worst ever. I got my photo. Thats what counts.

Headed to the pub right next to it after the game then all three of us lost track of time and we missed the train but luckily there was one 40 mins later so nae too much of a f@ck up. Good day oot and had some decent ales too. I also liked Nicky Tams. Cool wee boozer that. Shame about the fitba though. But at least i wasnt at Easter Road

Also as i saw Annan that only leaves Edinburgh City, Clyde and Cowdenbeath as the outstanding league members i havent seen in the flesh

Thats probablly me for the season due to offshore/Dons games/Juventus trip.(tben again i may head to Caley today) But i want to go to Cowdenbeath before they get relegated as i cant see them staying up. May have to skive a Dons game to achieve this

Stirling Albion 3-0 Annan Athletic

Did you go to the Port Customs?

Nah, Nicky Tams, The Crossed peels, Number two Baker Street and the chain type Pub next to Forthbank

Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast