+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast

Thread: Lower Leagues Hike

I think our reserves will win the championship and be automatically promoted.

Quote Originally Posted by thebeachend View Post
    I think our reserves will win the championship and be automatically promoted.
    Ive seen county and the PJMs in the last week and RC are a fat better team. Also 5 clear with a game in hand v Falkirk who are pish

Do Caley hate us?? Granted i only know a handful of Caley fans but every one of them was/is a Hun. Highland Huns are all they are

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post

Dundee Utd 1-0 Inverness Caley

I take great pride in saying i went to Tannadice on my lower league hike. F@cking diddies. Been many times before but nae photo and Pac Jnr gets his 16th ground ticked off

Speaking of diddies, a raffle ticket as an entrance ticket. Very diddy. But those raffle tickets cost me twenty quid and ten quid. The dearest the wee man has cost anywhere from the premier to the juniors. I did notice you were only charging PJM kids/concessions a fiver though. Robbing b@stards

I obviously sat in the Caley end. No chance of sitting in with pikeys. First thing that grabbed my attention. Mark Reynolds is PJM captain. Loanee as captain? A bit of a sh@te idea. Second thing was, half the ground was shut.Also very diddy.

Game wise it was nothing to write about. Poor standard. Which is surprising as top Ross County were playing second Ayr so something had to give there and this was third v fourth so i thought they would have been fired up as the winner was to get closer to the top. How i was wrong. 90 mins of bad misses and the most unforced errors i have ever seen in a game of football.

Bizarre from the ICT massive,every time Reynolds and Pawlett toucjed the ball they were abused for being sheep sh@gging b@stards. Do Caley nae like us?

The two talking points. The PJMs won with a pen that was never a pen. The defender 100% won the ball.

The second. Peter Pawletts red card for a f@cking ludicrous three hour late lunge that was just bloody wild. No need at all

Anyway we winna be worrying about Dundee Utd coming up via automatic promotion. But Hamilton and St Mirren are pish so i wouldnt rule out them beating them in a playoff. Come on Ayr or ICT get these c@nts oot of second
    I mind taking a very young Jarvis jnr to Dens when they had all the money to afford top class players.......aye awrite then!!.....goes to the away section in the main stand and found out there was no concessions, therefore, a 5, 40 and 68 year old all paid the full amount.....with 3 raffle tickets in hand and a bit pissed off at the cheek of the c unts, I asked “where do we sit?”.......the response “anywhere!”......administration soon followed..... f uck knows if the 3 adult admission monies went to creditors....I very much doubt it.

SF

5 for him at Airdrie on Saturday i just noticed. Thats the top an under 12 should be if you ask me

Morton are permanently a quid for a kid. Hats off to the Ton as its the only place ive seen it. Im on 24 of the 40 now. There have been a few over the turnstile jobs too.

Name:  AIRDRIE.jpg
Views: 251
Size:  88.5 KB

How did Airdrie United get their deid clubs name back. Did they just sneak it in with the old badge and hope everyone wouldn't notice. Very sevco-esque. But it is funny how it happened in for the season after Sevco appeared so they probably thought "f@ck them, if they can we can"

But away from slagging them off I also gained a fair bit of respect after seeing their community advertisement board inside the concourse at Excelsior(no way im calling it the Penny Cars Stadium). They do a lot and I doth my Indians cap to them. They also have the first sensory room in British football so people with conditions like autism for example can watch the game and feel safe. It seems to have taken off too. They also raised a load of money for charity after the death of lifelong fan Mark Allison, even putting his face on their strip. Many celebrities (my favourite being Eric Idle) being pictured with and signing a shirt. Raising about 100k in the process. There are many more.But my favourite was the Diamond aces scheme for season ticket holders under 16. Tenner for the season ticket and it includes, chance to be mascot out of the hat,free bowling at a local bowling alley, numerous training sessions with the team, mini games at every home game prior to kick off(if the away fans have kids their they are also invited), but also free transport and entry to all away games. Pretty decent club if you ask me

Airdrieonians 1-0 Montrose

Speaking of charity, wee dude was an over the turnstile job(which actually means through at the same time as me in a floor to roof turnstile, no mean feat, I can assure you). Cheers for that

First half was no great shakes. Have to say though both teams tried to play decent fitba. Not a lot of lumping. A few balls pinged into the corners for wingers but nothing up to Cosgrove-esque even with Montrose having a 12 foot striker. But nae much of note. But back to the 12ft striker. The plastic pitch takes another victim. Russel McLean went to take a shot, got it away(probably should have scored) then got his studs caught in the turf and you could see his knee buckle. Game held up for 15 mins. Oxygen the lot. His dad was even called over the tannoy

Second half saw a bizarre thing, the referees had changed from yellow to black when Airdrie were in the famous diamond and white and Montrose were in all red. But the keepers were in all black and all navy meaning there was a clash when there wasn't before. Anyway Airdrie were they better team and scored in 46th min. The rain was absolutely hammering down and swirling in and out of the stand which was a bit dreech and sh@t but what did I expect trailing roon Scotland watching lower league fitba.

I reckon Montrose were better on the ball but Airdrie were more streetwise .Seen worse games, seen better but another een ticked off

I forgotbto mention. The scoreboard read 0-0 all game

Sack the scoreboard mannie

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Name:  AIRDRIE.jpg
Views: 251
Size:  88.5 KB

How did Airdrie United get their deid clubs name back. Did they just sneak it in with the old badge and hope everyone wouldn't notice. Very sevco-esque. But it is funny how it happened in for the season after Sevco appeared so they probably thought "f@ck them, if they can we can"

But away from slagging them off I also gained a fair bit of respect after seeing their community advertisement board inside the concourse at Excelsior(no way im calling it the Penny Cars Stadium). They do a lot and I doth my Indians cap to them. They also have the first sensory room in British football so people with conditions like autism for example can watch the game and feel safe. It seems to have taken off too. They also raised a load of money for charity after the death of lifelong fan Mark Allison, even putting his face on their strip. Many celebrities (my favourite being Eric Idle) being pictured with and signing a shirt. Raising about 100k in the process. There are many more.But my favourite was the Diamond aces scheme for season ticket holders under 16. Tenner for the season ticket and it includes, chance to be mascot out of the hat,free bowling at a local bowling alley, numerous training sessions with the team, mini games at every home game prior to kick off(if the away fans have kids their they are also invited), but also free transport and entry to all away games. Pretty decent club if you ask me

Airdrieonians 1-0 Montrose

Speaking of charity, wee dude was an over the turnstile job(which actually means through at the same time as me in a floor to roof turnstile, no mean feat, I can assure you). Cheers for that

First half was no great shakes. Have to say though both teams tried to play decent fitba. Not a lot of lumping. A few balls pinged into the corners for wingers but nothing up to Cosgrove-esque even with Montrose having a 12 foot striker. But nae much of note. But back to the 12ft striker. The plastic pitch takes another victim. Russel McLean went to take a shot, got it away(probably should have scored) then got his studs caught in the turf and you could see his knee buckle. Game held up for 15 mins. Oxygen the lot. His dad was even called over the tannoy

Second half saw a bizarre thing, the referees had changed from yellow to black when Airdrie were in the famous diamond and white and Montrose were in all red. But the keepers were in all black and all navy meaning there was a clash when there wasn't before. Anyway Airdrie were they better team and scored in 46th min. The rain was absolutely hammering down and swirling in and out of the stand which was a bit dreech and sh@t but what did I expect trailing roon Scotland watching lower league fitba.

I reckon Montrose were better on the ball but Airdrie were more streetwise .Seen worse games, seen better but another een ticked off
    I think they sought permission to change the name and it was agreed by the SFA.

Quote Originally Posted by deaconred View Post
    I think they sought permission to change the name and it was agreed by the SFA.
    Its funny it was the season after Sevco came into existance and claimed all the same

Went to Maidstone United v Ebbsfleet on Saturday. Away end. Time-warped back to the 70s. Good crowd. Local derby. Bottles flying. Good pies, nice programme, glorious day, last minute clincher for 2-0 Ebbsfleet. Grreat day.

Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast