+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Lower Leagues Hike

Pacman.....that beard is not health looking. You are like a younger Derek McInnes.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Pacman.....that beard is not health looking. You are like a younger Derek McInnes.

I dont call it a beard. I call it laziness

managed to get milan juve tickets this morning. took me ooooors tho as the website "had problems". Haven't ruled out the Atalanta Inter match yet but I think it might make everything just a bit rushed for a pensioner with a dodgy knee. Managed to fit in a visit to Sorrento FC (v Fidelis Andria). 23rd ground this calendar year. Rubbish pitch, nice wee ground, fantastic efforts from both sets of ultras. Was going to do a Pacman pose but selfies aren't really my main area of expertise.

Not sure if I have ANY area of expertise actually.

Quote Originally Posted by deaconred View Post
    managed to get milan juve tickets this morning. took me ooooors tho as the website "had problems". Haven't ruled out the Atalanta Inter match yet but I think it might make everything just a bit rushed for a pensioner with a dodgy knee. Managed to fit in a visit to Sorrento FC (v Fidelis Andria). 23rd ground this calendar year. Rubbish pitch, nice wee ground, fantastic efforts from both sets of ultras. Was going to do a Pacman pose but selfies aren't really my main area of expertise.

Not sure if I have ANY area of expertise actually.
    Nice. How much you pay for Milan if you dont mind me asking?

Im home in a week and going to attack Scotland. Was filling my diary today. Morton, Killie, Banks O Dee, Aberdeen, Annan, Dundee Utd, Alloa(BSC Glasgow), Falkirk(East Stirling), Tayport

4 new grounds, 8 photos and will be over the halfway mark of the scottish top forty complete with photo (sevco and pigs can **** off).

I usually go to the second level red - long side. Prices there vary according to who they are playing. Against Napoli a few years ago it was 30 Euros. The derby against Inter the following year was 50 euros. The derby last year (when I had agreed to take my son) jumped up to 95 euros for the same seat. For the Juve match I had planned to go to second level behind the goal for around 95 euros but in the end had to settle for a really poor seat up in the third level for 60 euros. Milan are a typical "big" club - they really dont give a toss about the punters.

Your latest trip sounds fun.

We were 50 last season v Napoli. The most expensive fitba ticket I've ever bought.

San Siro prices have fairly shot up.

I used to get in for about £15

Milan v Juve was probably the dearest, just bought a ticket outside the ground for about £20-£25

Roberto Baggio was worth the entrance money on his own.

youtu.be/fJdFB4fgp4Q
    Last edited by donsdaft; 25-10-2018 at 08:47 AM.

Actually it was probably cheaper than that.

1st time I went ( Van Basten hat trick) it was cheaper than Pittodrie

Their prices have really bumped up the past couple of years for the "big" games - Napoli will count now as a "big" game. They also have a membership scheme which gives you access to tickets before the general sale but the card used to be for 4 years now it has to be renewed each year.

The Derby this year in March was postponed because of the death of the Fiorentina captain (?) - but no refunds were offered if you couldn't make the rearranged date. I went - it was a nil-nil bore. They - like all the "international appeal" clubs - have maybe three main type of fan. The first is the loyal lad that goes along to the San Siro every week. Like most clubs they dont have to try with them. The second is the now and again fan who only turns up for the big games - maybe three or 4 a season. Again, the dont have to worry about them - they dont seem to do anything to get them there every week. The third is the tourist - and they know they have a never-ending supply of Far East fans who will only visit once so .. guess what? They dont care too much about their experience either cos they know they wont be back.

Then there's me. They dont give a toss about me either.

Pac your thumb should be inducted into the Scottish fitba hall of fame.

Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast