+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast

Thread: Lower Leagues Hike

Good post Pacman especially with the comparison with the chumpions league.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Attachment 11968

Ill use this photo as Jnr was delighted to meet Lionel Nessie

Inverness Caley 2-2 Ross County (Caley on Pens)

After reading about the first game then noticing I was home for the replay this was a no brainer. Although I have been up numerous times and have even had a tour of the stadium (after my U14 team pumped theirs 4-2 with two from yours truly) it was a photo opportunity and a chance to carry on Pac Jnrs education of Scottish fitba**

What an advert for our game. I thought that was a f@cking great game to watch as a neutral.. Atmosphere was great despite the big gaps in the crowd.This due to Caley having a signing section mid stand behind the goal. In good numbers too. (Nae chucked in the corner of the family stand). All game they made a din. County also had a section that was a bit boisterous and even had flares

But more importantly after an epic first game we got an epic replay between two team clearly wanted to go through (no devaluing cups like in other countries). Just a bloody good game from the off, tough tackling, good attacking play and 22 men that gave a f@ck (I thought Gardyne was excellent). With RC looking like going through and Caley to equalise so late on just made it all the more decent. Then after that it just seemed like everyones legs went and anything could have happened. Foxs almost f@ck up summed up the tiredness of everyone

I said all along I would leave at 90 mins no matter the score as Jnr was with me. So radioed the ET and Pens. Gutted I missed a pen shoot out but it was a wise choice as I was just beyond Fochabers by the time the pens had finished. Too late for the wee man as it would have been after midnight.

Tonight the Champions League the so called best tournament in the world threw up two 0-0s. All four teams involved had single players worth more than ICT and RC are worth in total as clubs combined. I know where I would rather have been and I was. Two teams who wanted to win and threw up a cracker with no over defending. Proper entertainment by proper football players.

Scottish Football = Knocked by too many when actually entertaining as f@ck most of the time

Champions League = Sports equivalent of Hitler and Pol Pots love child

**His education is 10 months so far (which is really 5, he has watched games from junior up to the Prem. Tonight was the tenth tournament he has viewed in the tenth region of Scotland. His 15th ground too. Its awesome to see how much he is loving it. Much better than doing it myself

Class pal.

SF

Lionel Nessi is just the best mascot name ever.

Attachment 11968

Ill use this photo as Jnr was delighted to meet Lionel Nessie

Inverness Caley 2-2 Ross County (Caley on Pens)

After reading about the first game then noticing I was home for the replay this was a no brainer. Although I have been up numerous times and have even had a tour of the stadium (after my U14 team pumped theirs 4-2 with two from yours truly) it was a photo opportunity and a chance to carry on Pac Jnrs education of Scottish fitba**

What an advert for our game. I thought that was a f@cking great game to watch as a neutral.. Atmosphere was great despite the big gaps in the crowd.This due to Caley having a signing section mid stand behind the goal. In good numbers too. (Nae chucked in the corner of the family stand). All game they made a din. County also had a section that was a bit boisterous and even had flares

But more importantly after an epic first game we got an epic replay between two team clearly wanted to go through (no devaluing cups like in other countries). Just a bloody good game from the off, tough tackling, good attacking play and 22 men that gave a f@ck (I thought Gardyne was excellent). With RC looking like going through and Caley to equalise so late on just made it all the more decent. Then after that it just seemed like everyones legs went and anything could have happened. Foxs almost f@ck up summed up the tiredness of everyone

I said all along I would leave at 90 mins no matter the score as Jnr was with me. So radioed the ET and Pens. Gutted I missed a pen shoot out but it was a wise choice as I was just beyond Fochabers by the time the pens had finished. Too late for the wee man as it would have been after midnight.

Tonight the Champions League the so called best tournament in the world threw up two 0-0s. All four teams involved had single players worth more than ICT and RC are worth in total as clubs combined. I know where I would rather have been and I was. Two teams who wanted to win and threw up a cracker with no over defending. Proper entertainment by proper football players.

Scottish Football = Knocked by too many when actually entertaining as f@ck most of the time

Champions League = Sports equivalent of Hitler and Pol Pots love child

**His education is 10 months so far (which is really 5, he has watched games from junior up to the Prem. Tonight was the tenth tournament he has viewed in the tenth region of Scotland. His 15th ground too. Its awesome to see how much he is loving it. Much better than doing it myself
    Glad to hear that you both enjoyed it. I've always loved Caley / County clashes and always go if there's a game on when I'm home. I love both grounds although I prefer County's. Hunted high and low last night for a stream. Nae luck. Found 75,000,000 streams for the champions league. Listened to it on BBC Scotland. Sounded like a cracker of a game - even though the wrong team won. Pity it wasn't on the tele at all. As you say, great advert for Scottish football. Great that Jnr met Nessie.

At Tannadump tonight

Mark Reynolds is captain. Loanee as captain seems a sh@te idea to me

At Tannadump tonight
    U
    Mark Reynolds is captain. Loanee as captain seems a sh@te idea to me
    Pacman, I heard Boots have a job lot sale on DDT. Get doon there the first thing i morn. You'll need it

Pawlett off for a f@cking wild tackle. I winna see a worse een this season

Quote Originally Posted by Br0chred View Post
    Pacman, I heard Boots have a job lot sale on DDT. Get doon there the first thing i morn. You'll need it
    Hope ye didna hae tae keep tellin thon fυckin lice tae sit the fυck back doon so ye could see the game

Name:  SNS-13866279-Dunfermline-v-Dundee-Utd.jpg-620x361.jpg
Views: 399
Size:  32.0 KB
    "As big as fυckin MICE?? .... well ... fυck me ... unless yer mice are this size, think again min!"

Dundee Utd 1-0 Inverness Caley

I take great pride in saying i went to Tannadice on my lower league hike. F@cking diddies. Been many times before but nae photo and Pac Jnr gets his 16th ground ticked off

Speaking of diddies, a raffle ticket as an entrance ticket. Very diddy. But those raffle tickets cost me twenty quid and ten quid. The dearest the wee man has cost anywhere from the premier to the juniors. I did notice you were only charging PJM kids/concessions a fiver though. Robbing b@stards

I obviously sat in the Caley end. No chance of sitting in with pikeys. First thing that grabbed my attention. Mark Reynolds is PJM captain. Loanee as captain? A bit of a sh@te idea. Second thing was, half the ground was shut.Also very diddy.

Game wise it was nothing to write about. Poor standard. Which is surprising as top Ross County were playing second Ayr so something had to give there and this was third v fourth so i thought they would have been fired up as the winner was to get closer to the top. How i was wrong. 90 mins of bad misses and the most unforced errors i have ever seen in a game of football.

Bizarre from the ICT massive,every time Reynolds and Pawlett toucjed the ball they were abused for being sheep sh@gging b@stards. Do Caley nae like us?

The two talking points. The PJMs won with a pen that was never a pen. The defender 100% won the ball.

The second. Peter Pawletts red card for a f@cking ludicrous three hour late lunge that was just bloody wild. No need at all

Anyway we winna be worrying about Dundee Utd coming up via automatic promotion. But Hamilton and St Mirren are pish so i wouldnt rule out them beating them in a playoff. Come on Ayr or ICT get these c@nts oot of second

Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast