+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Lower Leagues Hike

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Albion Rovers get grief, even on here but they aren't Celtic fans without a bus fare. Can't be easy supporting them in a hot bed of tims like Coatbridge.
    After i was at the museum pre game i went to ASDA to get a bank. There was a f@cking pigs club shop staring back at me next to the bank. Gads

Hats off to all die hard Albion fans. I want them to stay up.

Sticky hats off to Coatbridge imhabitants. What a rancid part of our beuatiful country. And i include Airdrie and their mutant hun Section B in that.
    Abject bigot cave dwellers of the lowest fkn degree. I studied sound engineering at Glasgow Caley 2001, new course just been invented, and had part of the course was in Airdrie. Fk those big@t cu@ts. Wow they where backwards. The day 12:00 KO’s started, old firm day, was absolute fkn carnage and i almost got stabbed as a dandy in downtiwn Aordrie that day. Mutant fkn c&nts

The Section B were an interesting bunch right enough

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    The Section B were an interesting bunch right enough
    Airdrie may be next trip home.

Have them v Montrose or Stranraer v Raith on the 2/3. Depending on Dons Cup tie

Do you have a planned scheduke of games you intend to go to, or do you just wait till the weekend and see what game catches your eye?

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Im nae having it.
    You’re never 6’3”, either that or pac junior is 5’10”
    Aye PAC min, good to see you and your loon ticked off another ground and had a good day out.....up here I enjoyed our match at Ellon, 3 points taken back to the riviera @ the final whistle.

SF

Was the whole of Cliftonhill open Pacman? When I visited in 2014 only the Main Stand side was open. I'm intending on returning for the Sevcove League playoff

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Aye PAC min, good to see you and your loon ticked off another ground and had a good day out.....up here I enjoyed our match at Ellon, 3 points taken back to the riviera @ the final whistle.

SF
    Two keeper howlers Pac Snr said. Finny team Thistle. Play well alot of the time but chuck points galore. Mid table for them i reckon

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    Was the whole of Cliftonhill open Pacman? When I visited in 2014 only the Main Stand side was open. I'm intending on returning for the Sevcove League playoff
    The mainer and the terrace behind the goal only. We stood in the terrace the whole game

It may be Kelty Hearts in which case i would hope you support Albion for a day due to Keltys manager
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 13-01-2019 at 09:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MerklandRoad84 View Post
    Do you have a planned scheduke of games you intend to go to, or do you just wait till the weekend and see what game catches your eye?

Im a trip home ahead usually. Pittodrie takes priority. So thats me done this time home as Stenny next week then im away. Only home 3 weeks next time as doing a favour so can only fit in Airdrie of Stranraer but i migjt get another depending on Dons opponents in the 5th round

I had been to approx 3/4 before i started this but as ive turned into a geek and need a photo so revisting a significant amount. I enjoy it. Football as a neutral is decent. I like not caring about the outcome and hoping footballs the winner

There are/were grounds i wanted to do more than others. Central Park, Shielfield, Cliftonhill which i have and Palmerston and Somerset Park which await. Im at 20 of the top 40(pigs and sevco can do one)

Its great the wee man comes now as we head off early and take in a museum or point of interest and have a wee picnic(usually in the car as the weathers sh@te). Shame he cant come all the time, but unfortunatley thats life.

The main aims are nailing the top forty and the juniors to win the Scottish in my life (4 down of 18 and trying to do 6 a season so on course). Then ill do something else. North Caledonian maybe

I have no social life these days (golf widow as all my mates play golf and nothing in between) so this replaces it

A properly enjoyable hobby that i wish i took up a long time ago.

Edit- Its been good also because i have met folk from here a few times too and watched with them. Rochred-East Fife, Vasilyrats - Cowdenbeath and Mason89-Dumbarton(potentially again for QOTS). All sound dudes.
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 13-01-2019 at 09:10 AM.

Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast