+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Former Queens Striker Warren Hawke

Former Queens Striker Warren Hawke

Warren Hawke, more famous as a striker with Queens fellow ScoChamp club, Greenock Morton, has been appointed Chief Executive at Cappielow, where he was already a club director.

I noticed recently that Morton had 4 away shirts manufactured that the fans then voted for which one would be the club's new away shirt. There was a light grey one with Greenock's Skyline on it, a yellow one, red tartan and one other colour. The red tartan shirt won the vote. I wonder if Queens could perhaps go down this route.

Russell, Hawke also played in a FA Cup final.

I forgot that he played at Sunderland in the 1992 FA Cup Final. Apart from 10 days, Hawke is 2 years older than me.

Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    Apart from 10 days, Hawke is 2 years older than me.
    Why the feck would that fact be of any interest to anyone. Deary me.

I'm 11 Years younger than Jim McCormack!

I was born in the same year as Mariah Carey and Naomi Campbell were.

Also I have the same birth date as Prince Edward and was born in a World Cup year.

I have the same birthday as Ian McCall, although he is 8 years older. I can see where this thread is going.

Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    I have the same birthday as Ian McCall, although he is 8 years older. I can see where this thread is going.

Then why write it then ...?

Exactly. So to get back on the subject. JRSLEFTPEG poses an interesting question. Other than Warren Hawke, has there been any other former Queens players appearing in an FA Cup Final?
    Last edited by ALBERTZ_11; 11-01-2017 at 08:42 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)