+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: TS has been very unlucky...

"Untruths".....that's just sad !

And to suggest that you "correct" anyone on a board based upon opinion is indeed quite presumptuous.

Don't you get it again..?......Hull have just lost two fantastic men of football because of club problems that were beyond their control.....and you can't see any relationship ?

Even the most ardent AS haters share the blame with lack of investment at the club and internal managerial failings - I'd say there is a good case to discuss these similarities.

Not least to analyse Hull and their problems and gain everything we can from that analysis.

But again - as I say continuously - only my opinion....

If you struggle to communicate effectively within a medium that the written word is all....don't blame me !

I support the Rotherham United manager at any time and place I can whoever he or she is ?

Quote Originally Posted by lbj View Post
    "Untruths".....that's just sad ! sad bit is ive wasted 5 minutes to reply

And to suggest that you "correct" anyone on a board based upon opinion is indeed quite presumptuous. you stated brown set up huddersfield first goal. lollie played it to payne so how can that be opinion? (again untruth bullshine)

Don't you get it again..?......Hull have just lost two fantastic men of football because of club problems that were beyond their control.....and you can't see any relationship ? if you say it 500 times no i wont get it simply because as you state later its your opinion. soooo if its my opinion how the fek can i get it??

Even the most ardent AS haters share the blame with lack of investment at the club and internal managerial failings - I'd say there is a good case to discuss these similarities. lack of investment? he brought in 13 players and broke our transfer record on taylor. plus had backing to but bradshaw and the lad from millwall which combined rejected fees added to 2 million

Not least to analyse Hull and their problems and gain everything we can from that analysis. how do you know there problems? are you on the board? again just bullshine or as you say "your opinion" i have pink fairies living at the bottom of my garden it must be true cos its my opinion (bull)

But again - as I say continuously - only my opinion.... tell enough bull you start believing it

If you struggle to communicate effectively within a medium that the written word is all....don't blame me ! wut?

I support the Rotherham United manager at any time and place I can whoever he or she is ? fk me finally hes coming around
    only my opinion

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123