shopify analytics
+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Schlupp & friends

Schlupp & friends

Schneiderlin!!!! he was never a realistic option v Everton choice & now as always we look around to find Schlupp who wanted to join is being courted by 2 more clubs. We talk of a Croatian who will need a work permit & an aging Italian.
    As always we talk bigger than we act, we act without urgency, how we are in 8th place God knows.
    It is poor business management & it is a long standing theme.
    New owners but same faults.
    False dawns again- it is not the despair but the hope that kills you

Patience chap.

I hope for once the vile put one over on us as regards schlupp,a bit part player in a struggling Leicester side,what happened to only players better than what we have? As pulis is quoted

Schlupp is a bit of a conundrum to me. His performances against us have been excellent and therefore I was all in favour of signing him last summer. However, after talking to many of my Leicester mates who watch him on a regular basis they would be more than happy to see him leave and to get the reported fee that we offered. This is not just one fan but the majority of them. So basically I don't know what to think. I know Pulis has been a fan for a long time so we'll just have to wait and see.

Quote Originally Posted by WBA53 View Post
    I hope for once the vile put one over on us as regards schlupp,a bit part player in a struggling Leicester side,what happened to only players better than what we have? As pulis is quoted
    Speculation time, everybody and anyone who's available will be linked whether we like them or not.