shopify analytics

Register now to unlock a matched free bet from Ladbrokes for up to £50 (18+, T&C’s apply)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gardner.

Gardner.

Looks as if he's on his way to Blues as according to reports he's having a medical today. He's done a decent job for us but I do think it's time to move on. I wish him all the best as I think he's an honest pro who gives of his best.

On the subject of midfielders, I understand Palace have made an offer of £5 million for Snodgrass. Why are are we not looking at him? An excellent player in my opinion. Surely it'll take more than that to prise him from Hull.
    Last edited by Leicesterbaggie; 11-01-2017 at 11:29 AM.

Snodgrass looked a bit pivotal for Hull against Man Utd. last night doubt they will be in a hurry to let him go.

I've never been a fan of Gardner. Lots of pointing etc with little substance. Having said that, he has been committed to us, so as Leics buddy says, I also wish him the best.
    Surely the Tigers won't let Snoddy go...it would be as cataclysmic as the Rokerites letting Defoe go !
    Last edited by Prando; 11-01-2017 at 12:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Prando View Post
    I've never been a fan of Gardner. Lots of pointing etc with little substance. Having said that, he has been committed to us, so as Leics buddy says, I also wish him the best.
    Surely the Tigers won't let Snoddy go...it would be as cataclysmic as the Rokerites letting Defoe go !
    Or West Brom releasing Brunty...

Quote Originally Posted by goodlordmurphy View Post
    Or West Brom releasing Brunty...
    Touché spud buddy :-)

I see what you have done there...bighorror...

Quote Originally Posted by Prando View Post
    Me to Pandora never really thought he was any good , decent engine & would pop up with a screamer now & then, but won't knock him in the sense of slagging him off , he wore the famous blue & white strips for 80 odd games . as you say I wish him all the very best, but as a club we have to move players like this on & replace with better , "good luck gards" .

Prando sorry about the name buddy predictive text mate ,

Gardner gone !

Last edited by WBA53; 11-01-2017 at 04:27 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast