+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: R.I.P Graham Taylor

R.I.P Graham Taylor

News just breaking about his passing away.

Glad you put this on a separate thread. It can then end up on the Sir Jack's Threads.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graham_Taylor

RIP Graham Taylor. Known as a nice man with a good sense of humour. Thanks for adding John de Wolf to our history as well, along with Steve Froggatt, Tony Daley, Mark Atkins, Dean Richards and Don Goodman.

Sincere condolences to your family and friends.
    Last edited by Woking88; 12-01-2017 at 01:54 PM.

Shocking news at only 72, reported to be a heart attack. Was sacked at Wolves far too soon.

There's bound to be a minutes silence this Saturday with us playing the Villa has well.

Very sad news. Graham Taylor was a great football man and a thoroughly decent gent to boot. I'm still convinced Graham would have got us promoted had Sir Jack not left his complete idiot of a son in charge at Molineux. R.I.P Graham.

Stupidity when he was sacked wasn't it?

A thoroughly decent man according to all tributes, a gentleman who genuinely loved the game.

Rest easy Graham.

Sad News.

RIP Graham Taylor.

But for the Battle of Burnden Park I believe he would have managed us in The Premier League.
    RIP Graham.

R.I.P. Graham

Thanks for signing me - wish you'd had a bit more time with us but after the England gig too many were waiting for him to fail.

Another taken from us too early- hopefully due respect will be shown tomorrow

Sir Jack said one of his biggest regrets was the sacking of Graham Taylor calling it 'fan power'.
    A thoroughly decent man.
    RIP Graham Taylor.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)