+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: by gum.................

by gum.................

by gum it's 2017.............I'll be 70 next year..........flys by don't it.........

just wish they'd ban that Kamara advert where he's in various guises in the café, it's plain obscene........money.....don't some people have any pride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's as bad as that .........soooooooo money supermarket one where the guys in the tight shorts are cavorting about.........bring back Muffin the Mule.........

thought I'd lost my iPod, seems to have been missing for a good 2-3 years.......I was feared that it'd need to be sent away to get it going again, spoke to Nick, my eldest son, he said it should be fine, he sorted me a connecting lead to plug to the computer, all's well, it's spurned me on to get back into the music, at the moment I have a playlist on, it's too long to quote all the tracks............but here's some...

Strange Device : Melting Skyscrapers aussie group from the 1980s
    O Superman : Laurie Anderson
    Mind Your Own Business : Delta 5
    I dreamed I dreamed : Sonic Youth
    Iko Iko : The Dixie Cups
    Shadow Play : the Rodger Sisters
    Au pairs : It's Obvious
    Fresh Upon her lips : Single Factor
    Finding You : Go- Betweens
    Living with my mind : King Kong & the Empire States
    To love and to lose : Silent among Strangers
    Don't turn around : Big Self
    Billericay Dickie : Ian Dury
    Jacky : Thrust
    Hits of Sunshine : Sonic Youth
    You : Au Pairs
    Swinging on a star : Big Dee Irwin and Little Eva
    Tu Benes :Lo Jo
    Nuns Litany : Magnetic Fields
    Shake it right ix said red
    Invitation : England Under Snow
    Creative Faith : The Zephyrs
    Selling England by the Pound : Genesis
    Please Mr Postman : the Marvelettes
    Oh China : Courtney Tidwell
    your island : final diners
    did you see her : pink military
    she cries alone : skeletal family
    stealin all day ; cc Adcock
    hotel California : eagles

well ,that's it to be going on with...........

glad to see this site isn't dead......................hope for some........alternative style chat!

ray..................in Batley.

Quote Originally Posted by redgreggie View Post
    by gum it's 2017.............I'll be 70 next year..........flys by don't it.........

just wish they'd ban that Kamara advert where he's in various guises in the café, it's plain obscene........money.....don't some people have any pride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's as bad as that .........soooooooo money supermarket one where the guys in the tight shorts are cavorting about.........bring back Muffin the Mule.........

thought I'd lost my iPod, seems to have been missing for a good 2-3 years.......I was feared that it'd need to be sent away to get it going again, spoke to Nick, my eldest son, he said it should be fine, he sorted me a connecting lead to plug to the computer, all's well, it's spurned me on to get back into the music, at the moment I have a playlist on, it's too long to quote all the tracks............but here's some...

glad to see this site isn't dead......................hope for some........alternative style chat!

Excellent stuff Raymondo, thought you were missing in action so I posted about you on the main board, glad to see you are still around...keep up the good work..

Quote Originally Posted by redgreggie View Post

Good to see you posting Reggie, though you might have given up on the forum with all the adverts and stuff taking longer to post ...... money the priority and all that for the site!

Feel free to post owt like this on the main forum so it doesn't get missed. - there was a time when the site was easy to access that it was busy enough to need separate forums......

It certainly seems quieter than when I first came here, getting on for twenty years ago, if these are the same boards. I've had to re-register because AOL is no longer accepted by the reg process, and I'm replying to this because I can't seem to make a new topic yet, for the thing I wanted to talk about, trees being cut down. I thought people would be talking about it already, but it's that quiet...

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)