+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Norwich City Post Match Thoughts

Hey nice one Millers on beating the Naarich
    Id love to see and hear what the moronic Naarich fans have got to say about this today as they were appalling in defeat at our place a while back. These sort of fans who are used to seeing their teams do well in the Champship or even go up into the Premship, often dont know how to take defeat decently on the chin.

Was talking to a few in bridge after.

They reckon they were poor or they would have beat us.
    I just simply said what was the score boys.

Yep they had nothing to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Yak View Post
    Was talking to a few in bridge after.
    They reckon they were poor or they would have beat us.
    I just simply said what was the score boys.
    Yep they had nothing to say.
    That sums it up really, its still all about them on the day and not about the team who have beat them fair and square.
    Their manager Alex Neill played for us in the early 00's and I do wish him well, but hes under pressure there because of their high level of expectations. We used to have a few Ipswich fans on our board and its always interesting to hear their views of Naarich (which are totally unbiased of course ).

That win was just what the doctor ordered.

With more effort like they showed today then who knows, perhaps our season isn't over after all.

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post
    Broadfoot was outstanding today so no idea what game you were watching assuming you went.
    Kempo how can you see anything crying into your betting slips! Wood outstanding. Broadfoot did a job but they were inept up front. Need Belaid, his pace against Newcastle. Has Warney got the bottle to drop Broadfoot? can imagine he's an awkward man.

Your opinion but no way on earth was Broady MOTM unless you mean for winding players up , Wood had a better game.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    That sums it up really, its still all about them on the day and not about the team who have beat them fair and square.
    Their manager Alex Neill played for us in the early 00's and I do wish him well, but hes under pressure there because of their high level of expectations. We used to have a few Ipswich fans on our board and its always interesting to hear their views of Naarich (which are totally unbiased of course ).
    I Sharn't miss the fans of the "big" championship teams next season. They are like "new money" people, very flashy, but no class. The best that can be said for Norwich, and their ilk, is that they are yo-yo clubs.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Well done Jerry Yates and RIP to his grandad.

Still some tired players on pitch but they did their best and got rewarded for it.

I like Fisher but he needs to look who he's kicking ball to instead of just kicking it up front

Good to see Smallwood back and I thought Vaulks had a better game

Newell still struggling with fitness and subbed at right time

MOTM Adeyemi

Well done Warney, hope your dad is feeling better soon
    To add, if it wasn't for Smallwood (who tackles) Norwich could have scored 2.

Forde abd Fisher will become a great partnership
    Last edited by millertop; 15-01-2017 at 09:52 AM.

This wasn't our best line up by a long stretch, but effort wise Warney has got the lads putting a real shift in. There seems to be a real team ethic and togetherness than AS struggled to garner, this will only get us so far but at least we have pride and fight.

I cant understand that remark from bogs about Broadfoot either,to say he's only just come back from injury,i thought he had a very good game,if it had been any other player in that bit of a coming together other than Broady,the Norwich lad would not have got sent off,he knows how to wind players up does Kirk.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast