+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bye Bye Montanier

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Awkinsane " so I'll make do wih the one ive got " You don't seriously believe that anyone on this site believes you have brain do you
    Who knows what anyone on your site might think and whether they have the ability to make an assessment.

Awkinsane You should no what everybody on here thinks You spend enough time on here with your insane crap

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Awkinsane You should no what everybody on here thinks You spend enough time on here with your insane crap
    If I'm going to agree or seriously consider comments made on this board by a dumb minority like yourself then it will have to be someone who knows how to spell and possesses a fair knowledge of grammar and punctuation. You obviously don't possess any.

Quote Originally Posted by Akwesasne View Post
    If I'm going to agree or seriously consider comments made on this board by a dumb minority like yourself then it will have to be someone who knows how to spell and possesses a fair knowledge of grammar and punctuation. You obviously don't possess any.
    **** me, you don't half embarrass me. If it isn't your eco crap, of everyone living on sea weed and riding donkeys. It's your embarrassing ****e about NFFC as bragging rights. Right now, we're a shambles and need divine intervention. So shut the **** up you old **** and leave the arguing to the the people still living in the real world.
    Last edited by Trickytreesreds; 16-01-2017 at 10:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    **** me, you don't half embarrass me. If it isn't your eco crap, of everyone living on sea weed and riding donkeys. It's your embarrassing ****e about NFFC as bragging rights. Right now, we're a shambles and need divine intervention. So shut the **** up you old **** and leave the arguing to the the people still living in the real world.
    Wow...bit uncalled for. I know most of us disagree with Awks, especially when he goes down the 'grammar route', but you're meant to be a mod...that last sentence sounds more like DCFCA after a disappointment.

ramAnag am I reading Trickys post different? what's wrong with embarrassing tripe, shut the Hell up, and you old fart !

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Wow...bit uncalled for. I know most of us disagree with Awks, especially when he goes down the 'grammar route', but you're meant to be a mod...that last sentence sounds more like DCFCA after a disappointment.

Tricky is a thir**** amp idiot fitted with a three amp fuse and I have a plan.

Oh God...not a cunning plan!

Yep...you are MoP...guess the first **** was 'Blow' too.
    Last edited by ramAnag; 17-01-2017 at 11:31 AM.

WOW a threat is it Senile?

Trent End, such perilous stand. Be careful

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    WOW a threat is it Senile?

Trent End, such perilous stand. Be careful
    You've missed your chance matey. While Fawaz is in charge my seat won't be taken.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)