+ Visit Charlton Athletic FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Charlton 0 Millwall F.C. 0

Charlton 0 Millwall F.C. 0

Charlton and Millwall both played out a goalless draw at the Valley on Saturday 14th January which saw the return of Tony Watt back from his loan spell at Hearts.

Charlton had the better of possession and chances in the first half whereas Millwall on balance dominated the second and had chances galore in the last 10 minutes.

Charlton players: Rudd, Solly (c), Teixeira, Bauer, Page (Dasilva 28 (Holmes 81)), Crofts, Konsa, Byrne, Chicksen, Aribo, Magennis (Watt 14).

Sky Sports highlights follow of the goalless encounter.

http://www.skysports.com/watch/video...n-0-0-millwall

It was an entertaining game for a draw with an exellent atmosphere Since you played down the Den I feel you have improved.
    And now you have plenty of cash to splash ( I see Lookman scored on his debut at the Toffees)

COYLIONS

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    It was an entertaining game for a draw with an exellent atmosphere Since you played down the Den I feel you have improved.
    And now you have plenty of cash to splash ( I see Lookman scored on his debut at the Toffees)

COYLIONS
    Some of the old stalwarts were back this time like Solly and the better strikers who didn't turn out last time at the Den, a draw was a deserved result for both sides but the decision disallowing the goal looked dubious. Always good to have your comments Claw.