+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Frank

Quote Originally Posted by griff View Post
    Toilet? HOMLORD.
    What are they called in Carlisle?

Quote Originally Posted by Psaw View Post
    Its because you needed a pee. Your subconscious was telling you to wake up. Another nugget is hot feet in bed. When im hot in bed, i get nightmares, my subconscious is trying to wake me up, and succeeds. My analytical mind points to one cause, my feet are covered and hot, which makes me too hot. If your feet are cold, you are cold all over. I sleep with feet uncovered, no nightmares.

My nightmares are always about things that hurt...it knows me well. One nightmare is none specific, its a plane out of control, and about to crash. Im watching it from the ground, but i am the plane. Weird. Whats yours?
    I have one now and again where I hurt animals, I feel physically sick afterwards and genuinely makes me feel ill,it started when I chanced upon some video nasties on the web

If I ever need to go to a public bog I'm struck by the number of homlords in there who avoid the urinals and go into a cubicle just to of a slash. Sometimes they even queue. I reckon if they were in the country and desperate they'd rather piss themselves that go behind a tree or summat. GO BEHIND THE BUSHES CHALKY. If you need a pish you need a pish. And absolutely nobody is interested in looking at your knob.

Well, part from Frank, obviously.
    Last edited by griff; 16-01-2017 at 10:33 PM.

Tbf it was a dream Griff

Then do it in the dream then.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)