+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Clough at forest

Clough at forest

Apparently he's been approached. Would be a good move for them bearing in mind where forest are now. He'll stabilise them on and off the pitch, as he did with us.

Never, you mean to say NLN has been approached and the fans are in favour, the guy with no badges who can't manage higher than the championship is being linked to forest, never thought I'd see the day, bet the forest fans all want his babies now

Quote Originally Posted by StensonRam View Post
    Never, you mean to say NLN has been approached and the fans are in favour, the guy with no badges who can't manage higher than the championship is being linked to forest, never thought I'd see the day, bet the forest fans all want his babies now

Quote Originally Posted by StensonRam View Post
    With the money available for players and the fan base he has at Burton why would he want to go to Forest!

Quote Originally Posted by Manofpride View Post
    With the money available for players and the fan base he has at Burton why would he want to go to Forest!
    That's obvious. To retrace the steps made by his dad. Both have been manager and have been sacked by Derby, moved on and managed Yorkshire clubs. Now he also wants to take Forest back to the top flight and back into Europe. It is written in the Runes. I forecast that this would happen two or three years ago bur fate has taken to one minute to midnight to kick in.

.....A step down to a smaller club if you ask me! Stay at Burton and build!

Quote Originally Posted by Akwesasne View Post
    That's obvious. To retrace the steps made by his dad. Both have been manager and have been sacked by Derby, moved on and managed Yorkshire clubs. Now he also wants to take Forest back to the top flight and back into Europe. It is written in the Runes. I forecast that this would happen two or three years ago bur fate has taken to one minute to midnight to kick in.
    As has been said, he'll stabilise you - no small achievement - but beyond that...you're in dreamland, imo Akwes. Nigel is a lower level Championship manager at best.

Quote Originally Posted by Akwesasne View Post
    Now he also wants to take Forest back to the top flight and back into Europe.
    Now where have I heard this before.........oh yes; fawaz is our leader fawaz is our leader na na na na, na na na na, fawaz is our leader fawaz is our leader

Lightning don't strike twice, don't like the idea at all, I wanted Roy Keane as Manager, can't see that ever happening.

To be fair it is quite funny. They hammered him so bad. And the way they banged on about fawaz and his ferraris and champs league in 5 years....I ****ing love forest sometimes.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)