+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Ryan Christie

Blame Milne and Mcinnes, a pair of phucking @rseholes.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallus79 View Post
    Tonight I'm sure we will all join in, in a few rounds of;

"Sheep-shagging b*stard, yer just a sheep-shagging b*stard...."

"Ryan Christie loves the Sheep....Ry-an Christie loves..the..sheep"

Be interesting to see how he affects the team going forward, he's a lively player.

That was interesting right enough.

We should never again get into this situation.
    However I'm all for loaning out Cosgrove to our nearest rivals, with the proviso that he definitely play against us.

Don't be churlish now. I for one bursting with pride at our success in assisting the development of a young Scottish talent. Here's hoping Raselickbyrawaybutbigman continue the process and sell him for mega bucks, after all the game up here needs a strong Sevco and Celtic.

God bless Stuarty Milne.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Well done to Christie and well done to the ****ing half-wits that gave him a platform to shine. Always good to see ex players do well. Shame we ****ed about for a year and a half not bothering to look for a creative midfield player ourselves.
    Rodgers, too, had a dig at AFC in the post-match interview, alluding to Christie having been brought on by his loan spell to us. True, I believe, but he really is an arrogant p****, whose respect I feel is always feigned.

I never heard Showbiz Teeth’s interview but why wouldn’t he take the piss? It was absolute lunacy having Christie here.

Our entire club is his bitch

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I never heard Showbiz Teeth’s interview but why wouldn’t he take the piss? It was absolute lunacy having Christie here.

Our entire club is his bitch
    In what respect?

In every respect.

The only person in the world who thought taking a celtic player on loan was a good idea was Derek McInnes. I look forward to him developing our own young players in a similar manner.

Exactly. He doesn’t seem to have a problem developing players for other clubs, including one who were are meant to be competing with. I know loaning players has become more common throughout the game but to me it’s just f*cking lazy & counter productive

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast