+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Ryan Christie

I am prepared to give him a chance if he knuckles down and gives his best for AFC, fair is fair.

His goal v 'well has been put forward for the Puskas award by the press.........................in Brazil

The respected sports newspaper Globo Esporte demanded the goal be considered for the Puskas Award. The award for 'the most aesthetically significant, or most beautiful goal of the year,'

Globo Esporte stated: "The Puskas Award may not be until November, but already we have a serious contender from Scotland's Ryan Christie.

"An incredible first time strike from the Aberdeen player."

We learn on Saturday that Joe Lewis has pants taste in music. Now today we learn that Christie watches films because hes a perv

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post

We learn on Saturday that Joe Lewis has pants taste in music. Now today we learn that Christie watches films because hes a perv
    Well that makes him really different from the rest of us...

Says he had to come back when he found out Derek was staying. Sounds like he does want to be part of the club. Good on him

From a gutter rag......................

Ryan Christie admits he held off committing himself to Aberdeen until boss Derek McInnes sorted his Pittodrie future.
    The Celtic midfielder spent the second half of last season on loan with the Dons and was invited back as part of the deal which saw Jonny Hayes make a £1.3million switch to Parkhead.

But the 22-year-old was worried by Sunderland's interest in McInnes.

The Wearside outfit wanted the Reds manager to replace David Moyes as they planned a rebuilding project at the Stadium of Light after dropping out of the Premier League.

But worried by the Black Cats' massive £110million debts, the former Bristol City boss turned down a second chance at coaching down south.

Now McInnes has vowed transformation job at Aberdeen following the loss of five key players.

And that was all Christie needed to hear as he immediately agreed to a fresh 12-month loan stint.

He told RedTV: "It came out in the press that I would be coming back but I was still on holiday lying on a beach. I hadn't had a phone call so I didn't know what was going on.

"When I came back things had got into motion but understandably I didn't want to make a decision until I knew the gaffer was staying.

"When the news broke that he was going to stay it was a shock to a lot of people in Scottish football but it's brilliant news.

"Not just for the club, as it is a huge lift, but also for the whole of Scottish football.

"For a few years there it turned out to be that as soon as there was any offer from England, people would jump ship."

"So it's credit to the manager that he has stayed here".

"He called me the next day to say he had made his mind up to stay at Aberdeen and wanted to have me on board.

"As soon as I heard that my mind was made up and I wanted to come back."

He's a Celtic player.

He can get tae f'uck

He is also a fantastic player and we should enjoy whilst we can.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    He's a Celtic player.

He can get tae f'uck
    Wise up, he is our player for the season & may become permanent next summer

Nothing against Christie & he's a really good player but he shouldn't be here

I'd rather watch an Aberdeen player instead

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Nothing against Christie & he's a really good player but he shouldn't be here

I'd rather watch an Aberdeen player instead
    I agree, we are developing a player for another team.

Naturally hope he does well when here, bit would rather see us add value to our own players instead of another teams

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast