+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Alex Bray...

Good luck to the lad but in a team that's letting in two or more goals a game a winger with a suspect knee doesn't seem to be the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERSTALE View Post
    NOT over YET,did you never read Roy Race or Alf Tupper ? They came up with a miracle every Thursday, they had the will to win, the fighting spirit, belief in themselves ? Come on "man up" there are no fat ladies down at the New York just yet.
    Face the facts we're conceding 3 to 4 goals a game its just impossible to survive we that defence. If our board and management haven't given up on this season yet then we should be signing a brand new back 4 line before anything.

Sounds like a right Donkey.

Quote Originally Posted by scum_triumphant View Post
    Sounds like a right Donkey.
    Like 😀😀

Squad filler with potential.....at a budget price....wants to prove himself which is everything we need as he'll give everything he's got. He needs to at this stage in his career....good luck young man !

eeyore to be a good signing I would if they dangled a carrot to make him come here.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    eeyore to be a good signing I would if they dangled a carrot to make him come here.
    I thought he had a spell at Blackpool?

Neigh lad more like Derby.

Quote Originally Posted by lbj View Post
    Squad filler with potential.....at a budget price....wants to prove himself which is everything we need as he'll give everything he's got. He needs to at this stage in his career....good luck young man !
    Agree with that

Good young player who is fast and direct and likes to beat a player. A bit easy to push of the ball though and needs to man up a bit, his crossing could be a little bit better too.

He will deffo work hard though and give us some much needed pace.

Welcome to Rotherham Alex and I hope you enjoy your time with us.

UTM

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast