+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New player to be unveiled on Monday…..

New player to be unveiled on Monday…..

Don't shoot the messenger but I was told today that someone very close to Warney says a new player will be unveiled on Monday….here's a little music to accompany the signing…..

https://youtu.be/G3ceb5OVG7k

Claude Rains?

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Don't shoot the messenger but I was told today that someone very close to Warney says a new player will be unveiled on Monday….here's a little music to accompany the signing…..

Brin, how did you know it was Alan Little.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Claude Rains?
    more chance with Santa's reins…at least they help towards a product being delivered…...

Warnies just confirmed on Radio Sheffield about "one body in the building" pending medical, 3 year contract. Hope it's not a 30 something journeyman.

AS long as it is somebody who can play left back, right back or centre half and we should be ok preferably all at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post

Hope he's versatile to play in all positions all at the same time.Lets just go down in peace & save our strength for next season forget the new signings & let our new manager pick his own players,oh I forgot Warne his our new manager for next season.

I'm not against bringing someone like Ryan Taylor (ex-Newcastle/ Wigan- though the other Ryan Taylor preferable to a few we've got now!), but to give a 32 year old a 3 year contract!!?

I dont mind it being Warney next season but he will want somebody at the side of him with a bit more experience pf management who knows the Rotherham "way" of things so why not Paul Hurst with him?

Seems to be an exciting prospect whoever it is. Lets wait and see guys and then the moaning can begin.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast