+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: New player to be unveiled on Monday…..

Seen it mentioned we've been linked with the Ex -Newcastle defender Ryan Tayor BUT I,ve read that Oxford Utd have announced that they expect our ex striker by the same name to have a medical and sign for a new club tomorrow !!!

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Attachment 3054

I've heard it's Purrington, well we do need a LB
    Presumably Blackstock had to pass a medical to get a three year contract too.... and anybody who has seen him play even for a few minutes at reserve level, would immediately realise that he is burgered. I just hope that it is not the same "medical expert" carrying out the assessment on any proposed new signings!

Has this new 60,000 software come up with this lad? If so and it comes off and he's decent then roll on the next players....

The £60K software only pinpoints the type of player we should be looking to bring to the club. Players still have to be watched, assessed in the usual way by Warne, Johnson and others. Surprisingly the Technical Committee do not choose the players.

I do hope it's not a 30+ crock or this site will go into perpetual melt-down.

Quote Originally Posted by Casper64Frank View Post
    The £60K software only pinpoints the type of player we should be looking to bring to the club. Players still have to be watched, assessed in the usual way by Warne, Johnson and others. Surprisingly the Technical Committee do not choose the players.

I do hope it's not a 30+ crock or this site will go into perpetual melt-down.
    Get ready

So will it be an ambitious 20 something,or a desperate 30 something...

Dominc Samuel.....

THey think highly of him at Reading but `not yet ready for their first team. It will be a loan if true. Mighy be better to try to get him on a seasons long loan next year in Div1. I would presume thatthis is the option if we dont get Bogle.

Dominic Samuel
    Purrington
    Bogle

would be nice if they announced these 3 today!

More like a bloody miracle

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast