+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: leeds (home)predictions

A close game, I couldn't fault the lads, they gave it all they had, but we lack that little bit of quality to get the results. As usual, Venky's fault for not reinvesting a little of the millions gained this season. I can't blame Coyle or any of the players, they did all they could and played for the shirt. It's all you can ask of them.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    That old cliche Aucks,"it's results that count" ..
    I'm not making excuses, Alf. It's just that this pattern has been plaguing us for six years, at least.

Quote Originally Posted by DanRrr View Post
    A close game, I couldn't fault the lads, they gave it all they had, but we lack that little bit of quality to get the results. As usual, Venky's fault for not reinvesting a little of the millions gained this season. I can't blame Coyle or any of the players, they did all they could and played for the shirt. It's all you can ask of them.
    Any particular stand-outs, Dan?
    How does Nyambe look? I gather he gave away a couple of unnecessary free kicks in dangerous places, but what about his general play?

Nyambe looks like what he is, a 19 playing before he's ready. He does his best considering and he's probably one of the better defensive options available. Lowe was a breath of fresh air last night, looked like a new signing in periods of the game. Much as I think Feeny is dreadful, he had a good game. His real limitation is lack of ability though. Bennett got MOM but it was Lowe or Feeny for me last night.

Quote Originally Posted by DanRrr View Post
    Nyambe looks like what he is, a 19 playing before he's ready. He does his best considering and he's probably one of the better defensive options available. Lowe was a breath of fresh air last night, looked like a new signing in periods of the game. Much as I think Feeny is dreadful, he had a good game. His real limitation is lack of ability though. Bennett got MOM but it was Lowe or Feeny for me last night.
    To be fair to Coyle, Bennett and Feeney have definitely done better recently. Now, Lowe.
    Perhaps he does know what he's doing!!
    As for Nyambe, we have to hope he doesn't lose confidence if things don't always go well. That was what happened to Adam Henley. On that topic, when he recovers from injury, it might be that Henley can put himself back into the picture again. I still remember him playing really well when he originally got into the first team.
    Last edited by AucklandRover; 02-02-2017 at 10:29 PM.

In terms of Henley, the sooner people figure out he's a winger and not a defender, the sooner he may be of use to us.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)