+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Head of recruitment !

He's probably thinking I have I come here.

He's definitely got his work cut out with our board and I agree with CAMiller

Don't worry Millertop. He'll be off when Jackett gets another job !!

Quote Originally Posted by Archiemiller View Post
    We will lose fans Monkey agree but most will be new fans, ive been going since 1959/60 and its never been any different pal, we are what we are a small town club and thats why you have to enjoy the good times when they come along(which isnt very often). You are right this season has been AWFUL like going to a funeral every weekend but i have known a lot worse in my time for example early 90s under Danny Bergarra and 1500 average crowds. U.T.F.M.
    Totally agree Archiemiller, I've also followed this great club since the mid-60's,as well as the Bergarra days, things were bad under Dave Cusack and Norman Hunter . But like we did then we!ll dust ourselves down regroup and come back again.

Said exactly the same when we got the expensive software and man go sit at the terminal.....

It's like having an app for the train times and not having the price of a ticket.......you know when and where the trains are but you have to just stand there and watch them go by.......

........better start walking.....

At least the waiting room is very comfortable....that's is a big difference from Mildew - Moor.....

But happy memories....!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12