+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Darnell Bailey-King and Kuda Muskwe

Darnell Bailey-King and Kuda Muskwe

Now that we've missed out on several targets why not give these lads a chance what have we got to lose?

Bailey-King is a very pacey winger with bit a tricker could be the flair player that we missing.

Muskwe is a 6ft3 striker who also has pace and can hold the ball up, sounds like he has similar attributes to Omar Bogle and i don't think we have that type of striker.

Imagine the valuation if one of those players take off from now until the end of the season, a 19 year performing player in the championship would be worth several millions its definitely worth the chance.

nothing to lose at all stick Yates in the mix as well

Agree millers 88. Don't think Yates will ever make the grade. He's not quick enough or strong enough.

Timber top - add nieve to your assessment.....but who knows - playing him is the most depressing aspect for me - we're in the championship and even if he has got something ( ? ) he shouldn't be anywhere near a championship side let alone playing....bench ok - minutes at end of a winning position but draw the line there !

Yates sooner see him than Blackstock. To be honest don't pay to see kids playing. I want to see us preparing for next season.

Quote Originally Posted by lbj View Post
    Timber top - add nieve to your assessment.....but who knows - playing him is the most depressing aspect for me - we're in the championship and even if he has got something ( ? ) he shouldn't be anywhere near a championship side let alone playing....bench ok - minutes at end of a winning position but draw the line there !
    You'll never know a player. Yates a good prospect better than agent Dext' that's what he should be doing.

Quote Originally Posted by millers88 View Post
    Now that we've missed out on several targets why not give these lads a chance what have we got to lose?

Bailey-King is a very pacey winger with bit a tricker could be the flair player that we missing.

Muskwe is a 6ft3 striker who also has pace and can hold the ball up, sounds like he has similar attributes to Omar Bogle and i don't think we have that type of striker.

Imagine the valuation if one of those players take off from now until the end of the season, a 19 year performing player in the championship would be worth several millions its definitely worth the chance.
    That's a good idea but vaulks fits into that category in terms of young and still learning and there isn't a lot of patience shown to him by many on here.

Reason i didn't include Vaulks and Yates is because they're already getting their chance who i both think have potential to be very good players especially Yates.

Add Tom Rose to your list as well although I don`t think any of the three are ready for Championship football.

Gw.....sorry but he shouldn't be on a championship pitch...opions but don't put your house on him playing in the Premier league.....league one at 25 but he's a long way to go....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast