+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: memories.............

memories.............

readers of my O/T posts might remember part of this story........and as with my stories it is true...........

it must have been around 1961/2, I was at Gosforth Secondary Modern school, I had a dental appointment one morning.

when I got to the dentist, there, to my surprise was a girl from my class, she was a 'cut above' the others in the class, she was head girl material and as such I had little to do with her, I just knew her.

anyway, her appointment was the one before mine, we probably said 'hello' then sat there in silence awaiting our respective 'treatment', mine was usually for fillings due to my love of sweets particularly toffees.

the door to the waiting room opened and the 'head girl' stood up............and as she stood up.......she TRUMPED, I'll guess she went beetroot red, though I think I was as embarrassed for her as she was.

most of the teachers at school thought the sun shone out of her 4rse...............I knew different.

anyway, my update to this story...............goes like this............

she was the kind of girl.....the world would have been her oyster, I imagine her now living, and doing well for herself, in America. but recently she'll have seen all these gigantic sized posters for TRUMP, my betting is that she automatically goes beetroot red to this day, those that she's with will have no idea why..............and she won't tell them. I'll bet!

poor lass.

ray......................in Batley.

Quote Originally Posted by redgreggie View Post
    readers of my O/T posts might remember part of this story........and as with my stories it is true...........

it must have been around 1961/2, I was at Gosforth Secondary Modern school, I had a dental appointment one morning.

when I got to the dentist, there, to my surprise was a girl from my class, she was a 'cut above' the others in the class, she was head girl material and as such I had little to do with her, I just knew her.

anyway, her appointment was the one before mine, we probably said 'hello' then sat there in silence awaiting our respective 'treatment', mine was usually for fillings due to my love of sweets particularly toffees.

the door to the waiting room opened and the 'head girl' stood up............and as she stood up.......she TRUMPED, I'll guess she went beetroot red, though I think I was as embarrassed for her as she was.

most of the teachers at school thought the sun shone out of her 4rse...............I knew different.

anyway, my update to this story...............goes like this............

she was the kind of girl.....the world would have been her oyster, I imagine her now living, and doing well for herself, in America. but recently she'll have seen all these gigantic sized posters for TRUMP, my betting is that she automatically goes beetroot red to this day, those that she's with will have no idea why..............and she won't tell them. I'll bet!

poor lass.

ray......................in Batley.

trump for America......................she (Caroline) trumped for England!

...hope she doesn't get wind of you posting on here.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)