+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: League Cup final

Just had a look, reckon there's more like a thousand meself. The club will make an announcement on Monday as to what the next criteria for sales will be, that's assuming they don't all sell out over the weekend.

Edit: have reassessed the amount left, reckon it's nearer 2k.
    Last edited by Pentridge; 11-02-2017 at 02:49 PM.

Got mine on Friday so me and the old man will be there, hope to see you all on the day, i'm well overdue on getting a few rounds in

Next lot tomorrow. Although I am sweating on a ticket I'm pleased they are doing it fairly, based on attendance. 4 home games this year is my worst for a long time. That was down to travelling for work. Fortunately that's stopped now. Here's hoping for a ticket this week.

Quote Originally Posted by ShottermillSaint View Post
    Got mine on Friday so me and the old man will be there, hope to see you all on the day, i'm well overdue on getting a few rounds in
    Where's the pre-match meeting place for refreshment?

Quote Originally Posted by proclaimer View Post
    Next lot tomorrow. Although I am sweating on a ticket I'm pleased they are doing it fairly, based on attendance. 4 home games this year is my worst for a long time. That was down to travelling for work. Fortunately that's stopped now. Here's hoping for a ticket this week.
    Looks like you should be ok, quite surprised i got one tbh, 6 home games and 1 away.
    Have a lot of sympathy for those who go to away games mainly by not home due to where they live
    Whilst the clubs relentless pushing of buying a membership for £25 had irked many, its been great for me, meant i could get the Europa bundle at a cheaper price and the seats i wanted, helped to get a ticket in the San Siro and for the final.

Quote Originally Posted by kernow View Post
    Where's the pre-match meeting place for refreshment?
    No idea at the moment i'm afraid

Think they should've made aways the equal,of home games. As Shotts has pointed out, many Saints fans have put the graft in and done the aways and haven't rewarded for it in a place in the queue for tickets.

Nice one, are you sitting with your old fella? Has Papa got your dads (or yourselves) mobile number? Would be be good to meet up for a few wets tbf.

Quote Originally Posted by Pentridge View Post
    Nice one, are you sitting with your old fella? Has Papa got your dads (or yourselves) mobile number? Would be be good to meet up for a few wets tbf.

This was supposed to be quoting Shotts' first post about acquiring a ticket!

Quote Originally Posted by Pentridge View Post
    Evening mate
    I think he has my number, he certainly has been in contact with dad before, other than that i have Ments's number.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast