+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: League Cup final

Cool, let us know where you are/we'll do the same and we'll try and meet up. We're planning on getting up there early doors, scoff some breakfast and then find some good boozers away from Wembley and then push on up towards there nearer KO.

Quote Originally Posted by Pentridge View Post
    Cool, let us know where you are/we'll do the same and we'll try and meet up. We're planning on getting up there early doors, scoff some breakfast and then find some good boozers away from Wembley and then push on up towards there nearer KO.
    Yeah, i seem to remember this being mentioned when i saw you last Saturday
    I could meet you at Waterloo if thats an option, i'll be on a train on the Portsmouth line
    The Beer House on Waterloo Station or The Hole In The Wall are ok, bit of a tradition with me and my pals to start there on big days out
    Plenty of options around Baker Street later in the day which is only 2 or 3 stops from Wembley Park on the Bakerloo line

I'll have a chat with Papa and confirm what time we should be up there. What sort of time are you getting there?

Quote Originally Posted by proclaimer View Post
    Next lot tomorrow. Although I am sweating on a ticket I'm pleased they are doing it fairly, based on attendance. 4 home games this year is my worst for a long time. That was down to travelling for work. Fortunately that's stopped now. Here's hoping for a ticket this week.
    Think you'll be ok Proc, good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by kernow View Post
    Where's the pre-match meeting place for refreshment?
    Have you got a ticket K?

I'll have a chat with Papa and confirm what time we should be up there. What sort of time are you getting there?
    Hadn't decided on a time yet, trains are on the hour from where i am so if you can let me know what sort of time your gonna be at a certain place i'll make sure i'm there.

Have you got a ticket K?
    Yes mate. Been busy but managed 5 home games so far
    (2 Europa). Will be arriving in Paddington around 1pm on the day. If you have the same number I'll give you ring. Failing that still have the other lads' numbers too.
    Last edited by kernow; 14-02-2017 at 10:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kernow View Post
    Yes mate. Been busy but managed 5 home games so far
    (2 Europa). Will be arriving in Paddington around 1pm on the day. If you have the same number I'll give you ring. Failing that still have the other lads' numbers too.
    Same number but think I've lost yours as a couple of phones have died on me in the meantime, we'll be up there early doors so should be settled in somewhere by then. I'll be with the usual suspects.

Got mine today. ��

All sold out, hope everyone who wanted one, got one.

Bit miffed that an extra 660 got released today many of which were better than the ones released to STHs with two league cup games under there belt and that someone who has only been to two games now has a better seat than them ffs!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast