+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: League Cup final

I imagine they were contingency? Also I think they may have been to recognise away support??
    Pleased to have got mine and hope everyone got theirs. Looking forward to it ��
    Last edited by proclaimer; 16-02-2017 at 10:12 PM.

The club listened which was good but also think it was another way to shift tickets that needed to be sold, so there's an element of spin there in that they were especially for away fans. The way I understand it is that the extra tickets were a mixture of tickets not taken up by our own hospitality section and sponsors/partners and some given to us by the FL that weren't taken up by their own sponsors etc. Man U got a similar amount. Either way, it's good that more fans were able to acquire tickets.

Great day out with the usual suspects. Shame about the result, but definitely not the performance. I think had we fielded a goalkeeper we may have just nicked it. From what I've heard and read post match I think with the exception of Manure fans, charity thieves and Koeman, the whole country was behind us.

Reckon that's about right Wease. Had a cracking day with quality company. I wonder what time the Sergio Tacchini sponsored Devon based part of our contingent got home?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234