+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Are there any happy clappers left on here??

Quote Originally Posted by kentmillerman View Post
    What I will say is that I have watched and supported my team, THE MILLERS since 1958. As many others will have seen similar dark days, we will always follow them. Its a disease if you like. Count the miles fellow Millers we have done between us to support them. Not looking for sympathy here, but I had a seizure last week. Cant recall much but, thinking about it, I could have never seen my beautiful wife again, and never seen the Millers again. I would never have known. My point is UP THE MILLERS.
    Kent, I am sure you will make a speedy and full recovery. I certainly hope you do mate. UTM

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Its interesting that many previously very tolerant fans have turned against the club now people like millertop and pete waller last season wouldnt have had a bad word said about it which shows how bad the situation is. Myself, always been a bit on the negative side, have been overtook now in negativeness by some on here who are usually positive.

I look at this way, yes I'm gutted we are going down, but this was obvious after about 10 games when Stubbs was rigidly sticking to his crap tactics. We now need to make the best out of a bad job. What is done is done we need to salvage as much of the wreck as possible and then build the good ship RUFC again in readiness for an attack on the stormy seas of Division 1 next year. I feel Warney is approaching this in the right way; much of the dead wood has gone already.

If we can see some sort of revival before the end of the season, too late it will be, I think we might have some cause for optimism next year.
    You make great sense Roly. Perhaps better to be a challenging L1 team than a no show in the Champs. I get that and believe that.

Take care kent, get well soon.

I will be at Bristol Saturday, it`s my choice to support the club through good times and bad, we`ve also decided after a lot of soul searching to re-new for next season.

By all means ask the club your questions at the end of the season. Some will be answered and some won`t be answered.

Anyone`s guess what the squad will look like next season.

Yes Kent, go well with a good diagnosis, treatment and recovery. Yes, it has been crap, but it is only football and we will bounce back at some juncture

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123