+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Political Party Switching

How could anybody vote for the Green nutters? They want to go back to the stone age. And they always suck up to Mrs Krankie.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    How could anybody vote for the Green nutters? They want to go back to the stone age. And they always suck up to Mrs Krankie.
    I disagree, if anything they want to take us to the future. Sustainable and renewal energies, spending less on road building and more on walking and cycling paths. Care for the environment and natural world. Thats where the world needs to head, because its current model is setting us on the path for utter disaster. They way humans are carrying on, we will put ourselves in the stone age!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stupie82 View Post
    I disagree, if anything they want to take us to the future. Sustainable and renewal energies, spending less on road building and more on walking and cycling paths. Care for the environment and natural world. Thats where the world needs to head, because its current model is setting us on the path for utter disaster. They way humans are carrying on, we will put ourselves in the stone age!!
    Yup agree with you .Stupie

Quote Originally Posted by StandfreeFM View Post
    Tactically voted once, never again (Lib Dems, to keep the Nats out, shouldna have bothered). Tory all the way apart from that
    Thought you loved a tactical vote?

12 and counting so far from Jo.

Tactically voted once, never again (Lib Dems, to keep the Nats out, shouldna have bothered). Tory all the way apart from that
    I've not received any election paraphernalia fae any (unt. Still going to vote for Jo Swinson. First time I've tactically voted. Feels great.
    Make yer mind up ffs

Truth is I'd initially forgotten I had actually tactically voted once. I was being facetious when I said it feels great, but maybe should have added ellipsis to make this a bit more obvious.

Make yer mind up ffs

Truth is I'd initially forgotten I had actually tactically voted once. I was being facetious when I said it feels great, but maybe should have added ellipsis to make this a bit more obvious.
    They weren't needed, I know you don't actually love voting for Jo

That's another one yesterday. Who do I complain to?

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    They weren't needed, I know you don't actually love voting for Jo

That's another one yesterday. Who do I complain to?
    Naebody unless you think they have breached rules on spending and then it would be the Electoral Commission.

The Tories had the best election material for lighting a barbecue, compact good quality paper for a slow burn. The cheap Labour one provided the best toxic buzz
    Last edited by StandfreeFM; 07-06-2017 at 09:54 AM. Reason: coz i pure cannae spell

Naebody unless you think they have breached rules on spending and then it would be the Electoral Commission.

The Tories had the best election material for lighting a barbecue, compact good quality paper for a slow burn. The cheap Labour one provided the best toxic buzz
    I'm thinking more beach or the peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I'm thinking more beach or the peace.
    I think you're going to miss your love letters fae Jo once this is all over.

Think she will win by 3000-4000 tbh.

I think you're going to miss your love letters fae Jo once this is all over.

Think she will win by 3000-4000 tbh.
    I got my final one yesterday...I hope.

I think she will as well. The Tories didn't bother their arse really but they could potentially scupper it for her.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast