+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Team for tomorrow

Team for tomorrow

Garratt, Turton, Cooper, Ray, Nugent, Guthrie, Hollands, Jones, Bowery and Dagnall. Perm 1 from 3, Kirk, Kiwomya and Cooke. Who will miss out? Kirk being "bigged up" by the manager this week, Kiwomya made a big difference after coming on last Saturday, has Cooke been promised starts? Apparently a great eye for a goal. The least said about Margetts the better, what a farse, especially when it was not a spur of the moment thing. Got to feel very sorry for him on a personal level. This leaves us extremely short of forwards for the run in, Saunders always injured.

Quote Originally Posted by Me For Crewe View Post
    Garratt, Turton, Cooper, Ray, Nugent, Guthrie, Hollands, Jones, Bowery and Dagnall. Perm 1 from 3, Kirk, Kiwomya and Cooke. Who will miss out? Kirk being "bigged up" by the manager this week, Kiwomya made a big difference after coming on last Saturday, has Cooke been promised starts? Apparently a great eye for a goal. The least said about Margetts the better, what a farse, especially when it was not a spur of the moment thing. Got to feel very sorry for him on a personal level. This leaves us extremely short of forwards for the run in, Saunders always injured.
    95 views and not 1 comment. Come back MikeSB.

Point taken MFC. However it's not really a discussion thread as the team virtually picks itself.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyboldon View Post
    Point taken MFC. However it's not really a discussion thread as the team virtually picks itself.
    I thought that one or two people would have had a view on the Maggetts debacle. He might not have been the only "iron in the fire" and it has left us one short.

I thought that one or two people would have had a view on the Maggetts debacle. He might not have been the only "iron in the fire" and it has left us one short.
    That's an absolute joke!!

Nothing a simple google search couldn't have sorted out

95 views and not 1 comment. Come back MikeSB.
    258 v 4 now

Cleared by EFL it seems, only to find FIFA rules now kill it (not even UEFA). Gutting for the lad too.

From all accounts it was passed by the FL and then turned down 2 days later by FIFA. For once, I'm not sure the Alex are to blame.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyboldon View Post
    258 v 4 now

So people *must* reply if they read?????

Quote Originally Posted by somersetcrewe View Post
    So people *must* reply if they read?????
    I think that I started this off Somerset. Not at all. I have been one of the worst "offenders" for reading and not contributing. I decided to do something about it and was trying to encourage other users to do the same. Nothing more sinister than that.