+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kodi Tv streaming

Quote Originally Posted by Getintaethem View Post
    No you can run Kodi on a PC, an Amazon firestick or a bunch of other things. All connect to the Internet via a wifi router. You can get ones with Kodi already installed on some boxes or just buy a firestick and install it yourself. It is pretty simple if you follow the instructions on videos on the Internet.

If you want to get a box, here is a link to a review site.

http://www.techradar.com/news/home-c...s-2016-1320206

Aye as GIT says - you don't NEED to get any specific stick or box to use Kodi. You can use it on any PC/laptop etc and plug that into your TV/monitor.

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeJam View Post
    Aye as GIT says - you don't NEED to get any specific stick or box to use Kodi. You can use it on any PC/laptop etc and plug that into your TV/monitor.
    PM sent, min

Something I meant to share before...

I found that when I was watching things the audio would go from really loud to really quiet and I couldn't find an audio compression option anywhere.

If you get this then press the Menu button on the remote when playing something, tab over to the right from the play/pause controls and click the 'Volume' option (or 'Settings' --> 'Audio and Subtitle Settings' if using Krypton). Then set the Volume level to around -7.5db and the Volume Amplification level to around +15db then scroll down to 'Save settings as default for all media' and it should stop the volume peaks and troughs.

Play about with the levels to suit your speakers, but it probably won't be too far off the above.

Has anyone managed to get KODI running through an LG Smart TV with the webOS-?

Quote Originally Posted by Gallus79 View Post
    Has anyone managed to get KODI running through an LG Smart TV with the webOS-?
    Don't think Kodi runs on WebOS (it certainly didn't last year). Which is why you'd have an Android device connected to the TV.

In the short term.

I've used various ways of downloading/streaming stuff over the years and the feds have got to all of them eventually. But a new way invariably pops up sooner or later.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    "Football fans are urged instead to get a Sky Sports or BT Sport subscription, or watch games at a venue that pays for access."

So fork out about £70 a month to fund the EPL and CL... the only robbing *******s here are these TV companies whoring themselves out. F*ck that!

The trouble with going after Kodi is that they only provide the platform and they arent those responsible for the content. As the article states, they will go after the servers that provide the streaming, but its pointless. All that will happen is they will move the servers and rename their sites... it happens all the time. They shut down pirate bay, isohunt, Wiziwig etc and they have all come back online at some point or another. The web is a very very big place and it would take millions upon millions of both time and money to monitor everything. Seems to me the only ones worried are those that at Sky and BT... i guess they will only have to offer £3bn for EPL rights instead of the £5bn... cuunts.

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeJam View Post
    In the short term.

I've used various ways of downloading/streaming stuff over the years and the feds have got to all of them eventually. But a new way invariably pops up sooner or later.
    Exactly - not overly concerned - just SKY/content providers etc etc bumping their gums legally

There will always be ways round any rules they try to enforce.

Tech advances around the world - they cannot stop it now.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Verninator View Post
    Exactly - not overly concerned - just SKY/content providers etc etc bumping their gums legally

There will always be ways round any rules they try to enforce.

Tech advances around the world - they cannot stop it now.
    Sky already try and stop folk accessing things like isohunt etc, but its as easy as googling isohunt proxy and using a proxy link that way. They all just want to be seen to be doing something, without actually enforcing it fully. As long as there are murders, rapes and *****’s posting shyte on the internet, they really don’t stand a chance of shutting these sites and streams down. How could they justify it while allowing access to the most horrific things on the internet. If Sky do one day go full blown and try shut it all down, it will be time for me to go TOR and access it through the dark web instead. They have no way of stopping much in there.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast