+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Kodi Tv streaming

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    It does look bad, but, by using VPN's anyone should be ablke to bypass any block on a site. VPN's are available, I believe,for Kodi. As I run Kodi through my laptop, I just use the one I subscribe to.

An example when using a PC / laptop is www.livetv.ru , this, when you try and access it frim a UK IP address is blocked and comes up with a UK court order page. Turn on your VPN, change your location, say Germany and try and reload page. Hey presto it works.

It won't be the end, just the start of everyone encrypting their browsing.

I thought there was a more suitable thread but couldn't find it and this is close enough.

Just wondering if SKY have thrown the toys well outside the pram and restricted basic functions on their boxes.

I had my sky sub cancelled ages ago and the box has been sitting in the unit unplugged. Been using the zgemma up until now. I actually had to plug the sky box back in to be able to use the red button function for the olympics to watch some of the curling. Now I notice there is no tv guide menu and the only function I really still have is the 'prog up and down' buttons to change channel.

Are they saying if you aren't subbing to our service than you aren't getting to use our groovy functions like our EPG

Sulky b*stards

Try switching it off and on again.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    I thought there was a more suitable thread but couldn't find it and this is close enough.

Just wondering if SKY have thrown the toys well outside the pram and restricted basic functions on their boxes.

I had my sky sub cancelled ages ago and the box has been sitting in the unit unplugged. Been using the zgemma up until now. I actually had to plug the sky box back in to be able to use the red button function for the olympics to watch some of the curling. Now I notice there is no tv guide menu and the only function I really still have is the 'prog up and down' buttons to change channel.

Are they saying if you aren't subbing to our service than you aren't getting to use our groovy functions like our EPG

Sulky b*stards

I know they definitely restrict a lot of stuff when you cancel - not sure exactly what though. Like if you had Sky+ they would delete all the stuff off your planner and stop you recording anything new.

Cünts

You using Zgemma with the Sky+ skin? How is it? Using IPTV on Fire Stick the now but might upgrade once it's renewal time

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeJam View Post
    I know they definitely restrict a lot of stuff when you cancel - not sure exactly what though. Like if you had Sky+ they would delete all the stuff off your planner and stop you recording anything new.

Cünts

You using Zgemma with the Sky+ skin? How is it? Using IPTV on Fire Stick the now but might upgrade once it's renewal time
    I bought the Zgemma box back before sky had encrypted all the satellite signals. It was perfect, all the channels and you could change the skin to what ever you fancied i.e sky+ or skyQ even virgin media. It was basically sky tv with out the monthly bills.

Since they've put an end to that I'm just using the box with an XCplugin subscription. Only use it for the football really, it not exactly user friendly but it does the job. The rest of the time I'm just downloading off the IPTV player.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    I bought the Zgemma box back before sky had encrypted all the satellite signals. It was perfect, all the channels and you could change the skin to what ever you fancied i.e sky+ or skyQ even virgin media. It was basically sky tv with out the monthly bills.

Since they've put an end to that I'm just using the box with an XCplugin subscription. Only use it for the football really, it not exactly user friendly but it does the job. The rest of the time I'm just downloading off the IPTV player.
    Got the zgemma box and an iptv subscription for £50 a year. It’s the dogs. HDTV Quality and 4000 channels. Every UK channel you could want even the BBC regional channels. Some of the subscriptions even show Red TV.

My zgemma box seems to be giving up the ghost. The live terrestrial channel side of it is ok but the iptv options seem to be goosed. I suppose I could try a system wipe and then subscribe to a new iptv provider but thinking of trying a new set up if there is anything decent on the market at the moment.

Any recommendations? I use it mostly as a catch up service but I also like all the newest films that are out. Not really worried about the live sport side of it.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234