+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 6 Nations 2017

6 Nations 2017

Starts tomorrow with Scotland v Ireland, England v France later on and Italy v Wales on Sunday.

Always look forward to this, and actually Scotland seem to have not that bad a team just now. Cue inevitable wooden spoom and accompanying doom and gloom in 7 weeks time. Added significance with additional bonus points and a upcoming Lions tour.

All references to 'egg chasing/guffy sport/heads up bums' are more than welcome

Guff sport for Morris dancing woofters. Saturday is all about the darts

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Guff sport for Morris dancing woofters. Saturday is all about the darts
    Thanks for your contribution. It had better be on in the pub.

Could show it no bother but I think the punters are wanting Vintage TV on.

Peanut hugging f@cks

In all honesty though, i dont mind rugby, just internationals. Nae going to watch Leinster v Munster or some sh@t.

I grew up watching it as Pacdad was a peanut hugger.

Have to beat France as alot of my workmates are cheese eating surrender monkeys and i know they will have a field day if they win

Rugby is not as good as it used to be. It's all about brute force now, instead of skill. The players have become so enormous that they must be on steroids.

Shiite sport played by fat poofs

Quote Originally Posted by StandfreeFM View Post
    Starts tomorrow with Scotland v Ireland, England v France later on and Italy v Wales on Sunday.

Always look forward to this, and actually Scotland seem to have not that bad a team just now. Cue inevitable wooden spoom and accompanying doom and gloom in 7 weeks time. Added significance with additional bonus points and a upcoming Lions tour.

All references to 'egg chasing/guffy sport/heads up bums' are more than welcome

Fantastic first half - 21-8 to Scotland; 3 tries to 1. Think the 2nd half will depend on how fit Scots are because they put in over 80 tackles already.

rugby's rules are just plain daft. I would only have 3 rules. no punching or kicking, no dangerous tackles and passes need to go backwards. all this, holding on to the ball and a penalty goes against you rubbish and all the other crap rules that no one can understand let alone see ruins the game for me. stop start stop start... penalty. as for this scrum that turns and a penalty goes against you when no one on earth can tell whose fault it is.... boring as hell.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast