shopify analytics
+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Fawaz In

  1. #1

    Lightbulb Fawaz In

    After the messiahs turn around I think we should all let sleeping dogs lie and wipe the slate clean ....
    with some great new loans on board I think the great man has seen the error of his ways.

    I also think we should not question why the club has not been sold , I mean the USA buyers have stated they have no idea why its fell through so as fans why should we care , all we know is the big man cant say why because of confidentiality.
    Its not for us or the Americans to know why , all that matters is that we are fully behind the great man and cheer the club into survival mode..

    long may Fawaz guide us along the path unto European football once more, it was his dream and so it should still be ours.
    it was only a few years ago we were lifting European trophies , all is not lost !!
    COYR

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    16,108
    A so called Clownty fan, posts that?

    Begs the question, which incognito is this?
    Someone forget who's name they was logged in to? lmao

  3. #3

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    A so called Clownty fan, posts that?

    Begs the question, which incognito is this?
    Someone forget who's name they was logged in to? lmao
    i'm not incognito , I only have one log in persona, not several like some do.
    I write form the perspective of a Florist fan.
    I love you long time TTR xxxxx

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    16,108
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    i'm not incognito , I only have one log in persona, not several like some do.
    I write form the perspective of a Florist fan.
    I love you long time TTR xxxxx
    lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooooo, now I know

  5. #5
    The man did spend over 100m quid on the club. How much did your chairman spend?

    As much as I would have preferred a change of owners, the 15m offered was always gonna be rejected.

    And whatever blame we may lay at fawaz's door of which there are many it still doesn't deflect from the main point of blame.
    Some of the players are rubbish and not in the least bit committed.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    The man did spend over 100m quid on the club. How much did your chairman spend?

    As much as I would have preferred a change of owners, the 15m offered was always gonna be rejected.

    And whatever blame we may lay at fawaz's door of which there are many it still doesn't deflect from the main point of blame.
    Some of the players are rubbish and not in the least bit committed.
    I thought the offer was around 50 million with the messiah retaining a 20% share of the club.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •