+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Worse than under Davis

Worse than under Davis

3 -0 down and now down to 10 men. Without Garrett it could have 7 or 8.

Artell seems out of his depth.

Quote Originally Posted by whosbrianwilson View Post
    3 -0 down and now down to 10 men. Without Garrett it could have 7 or 8.

Artell seems out of his depth.
    Steve Davis is available I believe

The manager could be changed regularly it wouldn't make much difference. It's the model that needs changing more than anything. Let's try and act like a professional club rather than one man's amateur play thing ffs.

Academy Clowns

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy58 View Post
    Steve Davis is available I believe
    Ply
    Someone will be soon Telling us that the Academy Players are doing so well in the National League and they are the future of the club. No wonder Specsavers are open 7 days a week.

Went to the game today , so poor defensively , no leaders on the pitch , cooper worked hard missed a one on one , could of changed the game , Jordan Bowery worked his socks off no supply , special mention for Calum Cooke he has something about him , a bright spark on a miserable day

to quote the manager, Kirk "un"tick. To be fair watching the highlights looked extremely harsh. Will we bother to appeal?

Quote Originally Posted by Me For Crewe View Post
    to quote the manager, Kirk "un"tick. To be fair watching the highlights looked extremely harsh. Will we bother to appeal?
    Why? Remind me again how many goals has he scored. 7 hours i repeat 7 hours of play now and not one forward has scored a GOAL another Crewe record.

Quote Originally Posted by paddockrefugee View Post
    The manager could be changed regularly it wouldn't make much difference. It's the model that needs changing more than anything. Let's try and act like a professional club rather than one man's amateur play thing ffs.
    I agree with everything that you say paddockrefugee. Somehow we have to muddle through to the end of this season and survive, probably relying on other teams to be equally as c**p as us. Either way a radical rethink has to happen even dare I say it, including the academy. I think Davis alluded to this maybe at the last "lets talk football" evening.
    I think that it is safe to say now that the majority of the players are just not good enough no matter who is in charge of them. Is that just down to our budget, Davis's wrong choices, or too many academy players in the team, I'm not sure. I think that changing the manager has proved this, although I do believe that it had to be done.

Quote Originally Posted by itwasin View Post
    Why? Remind me again how many goals has he scored. 7 hours i repeat 7 hours of play now and not one forward has scored a GOAL another Crewe record.
    Injustice?

We could have any manager ,it will not change a thing . Years ago we had senior pro's supplemented with kids , now it's kids supplemented by senior pro's . This week we brought in Cooke another kid , when Luke Murphy went to burton and James Bailey to Carlisle , why ? Because we can not afford their wages because our glorious board of directors have split the club up into separate companies. In the words of a local solicitor who wrote to the club not illegal but morally WRONG

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast