+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Patience is been severely tested TS

Quote Originally Posted by Casper64Frank View Post
    Yak, surely you read the articles from Paul Douglas in the local paper.
    The evidence is there what the club are trying to do.
    Sending Fry and Caskey back, getting rid of one of the top money earners ( for a small fee ) to Cardiff.
    Bringing Jamie Johnson in as H.O.R. with his much maligned box of tricks.
    Signing young players like Ben Purrington ( good potential in this lad )
    Antony Forde & Jon Taylor will be ok in League 1.
    The damage has been done but evidence is there if you look for it.
    It aint going to happen overnight.
    Due to work commitments my next away game will be Wigan, looking forward to seeing Bogle if he plays.
    Not everyone buys local papers especially them that live out of the area.
    Yes there's bits on-line but if you don't see it when it's first on it can go unnoticed.
    That's why I sent and wasted my time emailing the club about putting statements on the clubs official web site where everyone can see it.

I could be wrong but I think Yak lives local to Rotherham but yes you're right topsy the club ought to be more forthcoming on the official site.

Ps. I usually read the Advertiser online.

Casper I'm local and I did read it.

The priority has to be planning now. I see what they are trying to do on the playing side yes with the players and the new recruitment process.

I think the issue and a big one is the Manager situation. Warne is not the correct choice long term I think we all know that even he knows that.

We have no idea if he's planning to leave Warne in charge next season which is a big worry.

I've always backed TS and still will I just think a bit of clarity wouldn't go amiss.

Newcastle,forest and yesterday has cost me £300 yes it's my choice but even I'm now starting to look and think is it worth it?

A statement from TS would go some way to explaining what the plan is.

I actually think it's the least we deserve.

Sang my heart out yesterday along with the other 200 it's not to much to ask to get a little bit back from the club.

I read Racing post online but you don't get the information you get in the actual paper.

Don't know if it's the same with the Advertiser cause I buy that every Friday.

Not knocking TS but in previous weeks he & Paul Douglas have been trying to justify the signing of Blackstock. Well biggest cheer of the season was when Warney took Blackstock off in the cup match. You can't fool the fans.

Yak, I applaud you and every one of the travelling support yesterday. My family and I have only done 6 away games this season with Wigan and Brentford the only other 2 away games I can realistically attend this campaign. I wholeheartedly agree that TS must come out and tell us fans what our plan is going forward short term and long term.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey46 View Post
    We've already packed em in Yak, not worth the heartache, certainly not worth the money, even homes are a chore lol.
    Agree. Newcastle was our last away game. Deafeningly hopeless

Quote Originally Posted by Yak View Post
    Casper I'm local and I did read it.

The priority has to be planning now. I see what they are trying to do on the playing side yes with the players and the new recruitment process.

I think the issue and a big one is the Manager situation. Warne is not the correct choice long term I think we all know that even he knows that.

We have no idea if he's planning to leave Warne in charge next season which is a big worry.

I've always backed TS and still will I just think a bit of clarity wouldn't go amiss.

Newcastle,forest and yesterday has cost me £300 yes it's my choice but even I'm now starting to look and think is it worth it?

A statement from TS would go some way to explaining what the plan is.

I actually think it's the least we deserve.

Sang my heart out yesterday along with the other 200 it's not to much to ask to get a little bit back from the club.
    Yak, you remind me of me a few months ago when I didn't want to believe all the evidence I witnessed. Like many,many other fans we have all slowly but surely moving out of denial. The reality is that there actually is a plan in place though its' not been told to anyone. The money, the ambition and the desire have all gone. We must now take the pain which means a visit to L1 and very possibly L2. There is no other option but to build from cheap, young up and coming players and the cost may well be L2 football and certainly a number of years before we can make any serious attempt at regaining a Championship status. I hope the plan includes investment into a proper youth system which is robust and sees us into the next decade but with past history I actually doubt that even this will be put in place. I do hope we can hang on to some of our current squad as they may be ok in L1. Just don't know what their contracts say re wages if we go down and they may continue to want Championship status which may lead to bad blood spreading to the dressing room and make it difficult for an incoming manager - If the plan is to have one - Who knows.

You don't need to worry about TS. He and his business have a very satisfactory financial position whatever happens to RUFC.

He may have this but he no longer has my respect and I suspect a growing number of others. That went a long time ago. He has said nothing and so I assume he is already resigned to L2. In a way he no longer has to say anything for me, it's too late. This ship started to sink from the start of the season and it is a lost cause now. Sorry state of affairs and annoys me beyond words.

Guru "You can't fool the fans"....

Do you think the style of play suits Blackstock.....

You thought Izzy - Vaulks - Adeyemi - Taylor - Forde - Ball - Fry ( England ) - JFC ( England ) - .........in fact all things Stubbs was rubbish....

Ward scored 1 / 2 under Stubbs

Ward scored 1 / 6 without Stubbs

You said possession stats were rubbish under Stubbs - "lack of possesion proves how rubbish we are"

Well Hull beat Liverpool 2 - 0

Hull ............... 28% Possession

Liverpool ........72% Possession

Possession means nothing !

Hull manager Marco Silva: "It is a fantastic afternoon for us. Our supporters were fantastic, we need them and they support our team always.

"I am sure in the future we will play better, but at these moments we need to keep our focus and our organisation, because every game it is possible to get valuable points.

It's the last line that's important !

As for Blackstock.....If he gets a run in the team and the team supply him properly - he'll score goals....

In a team playing like we are Messi wouldn't look good......in fact he'd probably walk off the pitch !

Swansea are defending well v City now

Not chasing

Not diving in

Not pressing high

Two banks of defenders behind the ball TRYING hard not to be penetrated by superior team / players.....

Hull made it work for them v Liverpool

Swansea are struggling but going toe to toe ( playing "The Rotherham Way" ) - City would be 3 up by now !

Play with "intelligence" not run your blood to water.....and still lose !

Oh look. Swansea have been penetrated by better players

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast