Well I don't think any of the regular posters on here can moan about the season so far. Burnley are well on their way to achieving safety in the Prem and in my opinion are only 3 wins away from hitting that goal to amass 38 points. Leeds are well on their way to achieving a play-off place and an outside chance of catching the top two but the Udders have dented their chances a little but still plenty to play for. PNE and Barnsley are having very solid seasons with both in with a shout of the play-offs however in Barnsleys case selling their key players during the Jan transfer window will undo a lot of the good work Heckinbotom has achieved this season. North End are still hanging in there along with Barnsley and the next 4 games in Feb are all winnable however drawing a number of games against the lesser lights may cost us in the end. In my opinion we have to try and win all 4 games to really do some damage but I am proud of my club for resisting bids for Hugill and let's hope we can string a few back to back wins. Carlisle are still flying high and a good win away at Orient currently cements the Cumbrians in the auto slot and I do think Keith Curle is doing an outstanding job there after recent seasons disappointments.

Good luck to my fellow posters teams for the rest of the season.