+ Visit Portsmouth FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Six Nations report, round 1

Six Nations report, round 1

Scotland - superb
    Ireland - ha ha ha
    England - jammy f***ers
    France - unlucky
    Wales - slow start, 33 points yeehah
    Italy - good then sh!te

Round 2 report....

Bollloxx

England - jammy f***ers again ?? It's all about consistency

Round 3 report...

Scotland v Wales - pah!
    Ireland v France - pah
    England v Italy - great effort by Italy. Eddie Jones been here about two months and has already become a whingeing Pom. Man of the Match yesterday was the ref.

To anyone if you had paid serious money to watch the first half on Sunday how would you feel ? Entertained ? I don't think so. 3 wins from 3 though whatever the answer.

Why though LDB ? seemed ok to me..all's fair in love and war

No entertainment in the first half for a crowd who had paid serious money. Within the laws yes as they stand at the moment. Scotland v Italy is a sell out already, will the Italians adopt the same tactics ? The guy (and his lad) who sit next to me are massive England Rugby Fans. I'll take counsel from them tonight and be interested to hear it. Bet there is a change in the laws by next year. I paid a lot of serious money out for my Cumbrian weekend (my decision) and I was entertained so no complaints from me on that score. Hopefully the same tonight. P.U.P
    Last edited by lovedeanblue; 28-02-2017 at 04:43 PM.

I found that first half seriously entertaining. For the England players not to understand the rules and how to deal with it was hillarious.
    They won't change the rules for that, can't see how they could as you can't force a team to tackle and not then stand back to prevent a ruck forming, it's down the the opposotion to deal with that.
    And Eddie Jones might not have liked Italy doing it but he diddn't mention England trying it back a couple of tomes in the second half.
    Three out of three no arguments, you'rs going to win the six nations, unless of course you choke against the Scots or Irish.

Roger and Out....

Proper Rugby from what I saw yesterday. Bravo Zulu England

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)