+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: All is well,onwards and upwards

All is well,onwards and upwards

Reading the thoughts of many on here I really don't understand why some of us are worried after that interview...which hardly asked any of my questions and was very very light touch.

Supporters leaving?...........Up to them

Chairman still thinks our manager is Warns.......just one of those things..ignore.

Competitive budget equivalent to Huddersfield......Not true but he said it so must be true.

Managers had enough money but wasted it...someone else's fault,budget is a good one is Chairman's belief..no concerns over that then!!

Chairman seemed surprised and confused by transfer window.....let's ignore that!

We were told Bogle not for sale then totally out of the blue went to Wigan......nothing to do with us offering a bag of nuts,..let's ignore this strange comment also

Chairman says we have signed a number of young players for next season....I thought one but I suppose that is a number.

Already started to spend next years budget with our dealings in Jan transfer window....Rather worrying if we consider this comment. So best not to consider it.

Sounds like Warns has a good chance of being manager next year...Worrying to me but obviously not to others so that's ok..we are at least consistent under Warney.

All in all a very reassuring interview by Stuarts...No concerns at all re next season

That's the spirit Mrs Kempo.

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket rocket View Post
    That's the spirit Mrs Kempo.
    Thanks Pocket.

I have found your positive posts very reassuring and I am now confident especially with Warns as a new manager.

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post
    Reading the thoughts of many on here I really don't understand why some of us are worried after that interview...which hardly asked any of my questions and was very very light touch.

Supporters leaving?...........Up to them

Chairman still thinks our manager is Warns.......just one of those things..ignore.

Competitive budget equivalent to Huddersfield......Not true but he said it so must be true.

Managers had enough money but wasted it...someone else's fault,budget is a good one is Chairman's belief..no concerns over that then!!

Chairman seemed surprised and confused by transfer window.....let's ignore that!

We were told Bogle not for sale then totally out of the blue went to Wigan......nothing to do with us offering a bag of nuts,..let's ignore this strange comment also

Chairman says we have signed a number of young players for next season....I thought one but I suppose that is a number.

Already started to spend next years budget with our dealings in Jan transfer window....Rather worrying if we consider this comment. So best not to consider it.

Sounds like Warns has a good chance of being manager next year...Worrying to me but obviously not to others so that's ok..we are at least consistent under Warney.

All in all a very reassuring interview by Stuarts...No concerns at all re next season
    Understandable sentiments, but what the hell can we do. 4 choices I'm afraid:-

1 Renew season tickets and hope for the best
    2 Don't renew and maybe go to the odd match
    3 Slit our throats and end up on the big screen at Christmas Time
    4 Buy the club and spend on quality - course that depends on everyone agreeing what quality is.

Hey Oh

There is laughter among us still. Good post again Kempo

Good post Kempo.
    Can't beat a bit of black humour although I'm sure some of your detractors will disagree.

As only TS sees "The books"....or spreadsheet these days - everything we say is about spending other people's money.

This isn't a shareholders meeting but the new "stakeholders" badge would be appropriate.

Black humour is all we have. Everything else is supposition.